TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Las Vegas Linq Supercharger

Discussion in 'North America' started by Algorithmchef, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Algorithmchef

Algorithmchef Member

Hey everyone, ill be traveling to Vegas, last time i was out there i tried using the linq supercharger and for some reason i couldn't get in. It required a pin code, a sign posted said that the pin code would appear in the vehicle's charging section. Long story short i had to through my car in reverse and run to another charger. My have unlimited supercharging enabled in my vehicle.

2. CLLACAB

CLLACAB Member

If you tap the supercharger icon on your screen, it will give you the PIN code. However, you will have to pay to exit. We went for a quick bite to eat and it cost $9 to get out of the lot.

3. E90SLAM

E90SLAM Member

First hour free? So if you want to go cheap, just unplug and leave within an hour. Then return again.

• Informative x 1
  4. Algorithmchef

Algorithmchef Member

I ended up getting finding the code, its in the description of the supercharger in the navi. If you want to get free parking there, you can if you have platinum status with the Cromwell or any other Caesars Resort, they will also match your status if you have M-life

• Helpful x 1