Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Las Vegas Messing up my Model X order

pox

Jan 30, 2015
Riverton, WY
So I placed an order for a new Model X Performance online 10/17/19 for $117k, when I was in Las Vegas on 10/25/19 they found and inventory close match for only $12.9k/ With delivery from new york it was still going to save me about $4k. So I had them switch my order. In my tesla account it only shows a new build for a an order I never made for $121k. After emailing them every few days for the past 3 weeks they are now telling me they sold my Tesla to someone else can't honor the price of either of my orders and it will now cost me $1k more for FSD if I switch back to my original order.

Who do I complain to? They say there is no way to even go back to my original order at the same price.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC