Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Las Vegas V3 supercharger is not that great

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the V3 supercharger in Las Vegas over the weekend. Such a disappointment. Lots of construction and to get into the lot, you have to drive past a concrete barrier. I counted as least 8 superchargers with the cables wrapped around the top indicating they were not working. The destination chargers had some nonworking ones too. I wonder if there is a local company that is responsible for making sure these chargers are working.

Tesla is in charge of their own SuperChargers, especially a V3 like this that is such a big PR stunt. This SC has been a mess since day one, some think it’s because of all the construction around it but it’s also Tesla dropping the ball. And I don’t know if I’d trust that the cable is wrapped around the stall as it’s broken, there’s a ton of foot traffic near this SuperCharger and well...it’s Vegas and people do stupid things.

Below are two of the threads on this SuperCharger for more info if you want.

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/las-vegas-linq-v3-supercharger.168856/unread

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Strip)