Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Last Autopilot Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
My dearest friends. I am sharing with you my last video from my 3 month career in Youtubism.

If someone wants to put it on reddit or some other site that would be amazing since I'm no good at distribution and perhaps this has been the biggest lesson of Youtubism.... figuring out what resonates. Self promotion leaves a shrimpy feeling hollow though.... so I've deleted my other social media accounts because I'm now convinced I must now travel to the mountains and meditate do yoga poses like downward falcon door.

Be back in a while.

And now, my shortest and fastest less offensive Trumpy video.

Hey Shrimp, say it isn't so! Who else is going to prove AP2 works in challenging conditions? Are you going to allow the AP2 nay sayers to run amok here? You have a duty to enlighten the masses.

I'm going to wake up 2 minutes early tomorrow though to get my life back in sync.

My dearest friends. I am sharing with you my last video from my 3 month career in Youtubism.

If someone wants to put it on reddit or some other site that would be amazing since I'm no good at distribution and perhaps this has been the biggest lesson of Youtubism.... figuring out what resonates. Self promotion leaves a shrimpy feeling hollow though.... so I've deleted my other social media accounts because I'm now convinced I must now travel to the mountains and meditate do yoga poses like downward falcon door.

Be back in a while.

And now, my shortest and fastest less offensive Trumpy video.

I watch all your videos. Don't let things get to you. It takes time to get things rolling.