TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Last chance at 2011 Roadster 2.5 #1196, Thunder Gray, 19K miles, $75K - Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by finout, Dec 19, 2012.

1. finout

finout Member

#1 finout, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    Last chance at 2011 Roadster 2.5 #1196, Thunder Gray, 19K miles, $82K - Denver, CO

UPDATE: Tesla revised the offer realizing they had made a mistake on the base value of my Roadster. So the current price I have to sell it at is $82K.

(Sorry for the misleading thread title with the price).

I have until Friday 12/21 to do better than Tesla will give me on trade for my Model S.

To see pictures, visit the listing on ebay

Updated Details:

2011 Tesla Roadster 2.5
    • Under 19K miles
    • Thunder Gray Color (upgrade)
    • New Winter Tires (includes set of front summer tires as well).
    • Matching Thunder Gray Hard Top (option) - not shown in pictures
    • Custom Made Hard Top Storage Case​
    • Factory Upgraded Infotainment System (option) with
      • Satellite Radio
      • Navigation
      • Bluetooth
      • DVD player
      • iPhone Dock
    • High Power 240V/50A Outlet charging cable (option)
    • Low Power 120V / 15A Outlet charging cable (standard)
    • 3 Keys (standard +1)
    • Airbag Shutoff (aftermarket) - child-seat friendly!

This roadster is in immaculate shape, painstakingly cared for, and has been stored indoors in heated garage 6 miles from the Denver Tesla service center.

Battery is in excellent shape and charges fully, up to 238 miles on range charge.

2. MAPC

MAPC #158

Wow - that is a great price. TOO great IMHO since it scares me to think what their final offer will be to me on my 08 Thunder Gray!

3. finout

finout Member

#3 finout, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    Again, sorry about the price in the thread (and Tesla is too - at least they apologized to me). They originally gave me a mistakenly low estimate for my Roadster, and revised it up $7,000. So my price now needs to be $82K.

I wanted to change the title of the thread but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. Again, I apologize if anyone was misled by that!