Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Last chance at 2011 Roadster 2.5 #1196, Thunder Gray, 19K miles, $75K - Denver, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last chance at 2011 Roadster 2.5 #1196, Thunder Gray, 19K miles, $82K - Denver, CO

UPDATE: Tesla revised the offer realizing they had made a mistake on the base value of my Roadster. So the current price I have to sell it at is $82K.

(Sorry for the misleading thread title with the price).

I have until Friday 12/21 to do better than Tesla will give me on trade for my Model S.

To see pictures, visit the listing on ebay

Updated Details:

2011 Tesla Roadster 2.5
  • Under 19K miles
  • Thunder Gray Color (upgrade)
  • New Winter Tires (includes set of front summer tires as well).
  • Matching Thunder Gray Hard Top (option) - not shown in pictures
  • Custom Made Hard Top Storage Case​
  • Factory Upgraded Infotainment System (option) with
    • Satellite Radio
    • Navigation
    • Bluetooth
    • DVD player
    • iPhone Dock
  • High Power 240V/50A Outlet charging cable (option)
  • Low Power 120V / 15A Outlet charging cable (standard)
  • 3 Keys (standard +1)
  • Airbag Shutoff (aftermarket) - child-seat friendly!

This roadster is in immaculate shape, painstakingly cared for, and has been stored indoors in heated garage 6 miles from the Denver Tesla service center.

Battery is in excellent shape and charges fully, up to 238 miles on range charge.

Last edited:
Again, sorry about the price in the thread (and Tesla is too - at least they apologized to me). They originally gave me a mistakenly low estimate for my Roadster, and revised it up $7,000. So my price now needs to be $82K.

I wanted to change the title of the thread but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. Again, I apologize if anyone was misled by that!

Last edited: