Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Last minute change on my MX 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX 100D is schedule for pickup on 9/26/18 but now I have a change of heart on the wheels. I ordered the 20” sonic carbon wheels on pearl white but now I want to change it to the 22”. Is it too late to change now?

My MX 100D is schedule for pickup on 9/26/18 but now I have a change of heart on the wheels. I ordered the 20” sonic carbon wheels on pearl white but now I want to change it to the 22”. Is it too late to change now?

Buy off forums cheaper that way ...and yes the 22s look better on the white ;):eek:

I got my car 2 days ago and I have the white with sonic carbon wheels. I like it like that. Ride is also very smooth

Hi Volki, can you post some pictures of you MX with the sonic carbon wheels if you have any? I will check with my advisor to see if it can be done. He already told me that I can't change the interior color a couple of days ago so we'll see how the wheels go.

Hi Volki, can you post some pictures of you MX with the sonic carbon wheels if you have any? I will check with my advisor to see if it can be done. He already told me that I can't change the interior color a couple of days ago so we'll see how the wheels go.

This is the only one I have for now but I will try to get some more

Attachments

• 43DB52B1-463F-4F03-95C3-289AF5F4966E.jpeg
    43DB52B1-463F-4F03-95C3-289AF5F4966E.jpeg
    480.5 KB · Views: 80