Hello all. I am facilitating the sale of a 2011 Roadster 2.5 for a very good friend of mine, per his request. I have owned several Roadsters over 6+ years now, and I have not found a more complete and flawless spec Roadster out there. It has been meticulously maintained and upgraded in California throughout its life, featuring an active warranty on its Power Electronics Module, and a full body XPEL paint protection film - custom cut to an exact fit on every single panel with a warranty that carries over to the next buyer.
I will do my best to outline every detail I can below, which still may not do this vehicle justice. I do not apologize in advance for the novel. Additional photos below description.
View attachment 628501
This is a three-owner vehicle, and has never left the state of California. Its current owner (#3) purchased it in 2019 and has spent over $40,000 in both factory and custom upgrades to bring this Roadster to a more-than-complete "factory-plus" specification. The idea was to create a perfect Roadster that appears factory, with subtle additions that improve the quality of the drive experience. For example, the original Roadster was notorious for terrible headlights and brakes/rotors, so this owner spared no expense when it came to remedying those downfalls. It carries a clean CarFax with no accidents reported on file.
FACTORY OPTIONS - $133K ORIGINAL MSRP -
2011 Version 2.5 (Base Motor); 0-60 in 3.9 Seconds; Top Speed of 125 MPH
- VIN 1339 of 1464 (North American Production)
- Base Motor; 0-60 in 3.9 Seconds; Top Speed of 125 MPH
- Very Orange Premium Paint
- Executive Black & Orange Rally Interior + Carbon Fiber Accent Group
- Silver Forged Aluminum Wheels (now powdercoated Gloss Black)
- Infotainment Group - 7" Double-DIN Touchscreen w/ Navigation, Bluetooth, Homelink, and 7-Speaker Premium Audio + Subwoofer
- Double-Insulated Black Soft Top
- Stage I Sound Reduction Kit
- 110V Spare Mobile Connector (NEMA 5-15 outlet; 15A max)
NEARLY $40,000 IN FACTORY & CUSTOM UPGRADES -
- Factory Body Color Carbon Fiber Hard Top w/ Mounting Hardware ($3,600)
- Factory Exterior Carbon Fiber Accent Group (Hood Louvers $4,000, Chin Spoiler $2,500, Side Ducts $1,500)
- Factory 240V Universal Mobile Connector - NEMA 14-50 outlet; 40A Max ($1,500)
- Medlock & Sons Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($1,600)
- Medlock & Sons Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ($2,500)
- Medlock & Sons 3" Bi-LED Headlamp Retrofit ($3,000)
- Wheels Powdercoated in Factory Gloss Black ($600)
- Carbon Fiber Charge Port Door (Originally $600; original orange port included with vehicle)
- TitaniumDave's Custom Titanium Rotors & Brake Pads ($2,200)
- XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Film Installed on 95% of Vehicle + ($6,000; includes all exterior body panels, interior push button gear selector, and factory Body Color Hard Top) - warranty carries over to new buyer.
- Gruber Motor Company Power Electronics Module Upgrade ($5,000) - features a full overhaul and upgrade of the Power Electronics Module with new insulating material, new connections, contactors, fuses, and relays. This service is under a one-year warranty until June 24, 2021
TPMS Sensors Replaced ($1,100)
- Four New Yokohama AD07 Tires Installed ($900)
- BlackVue Front & Rear 2-Channel Dash Camera
- OVMS Open Vehicles Mobile App & Monitoring System (allows mobile access, controls & location of vehicle)
- ExtendVIew Side Mirrors (to actually assist with blind spots)
EXTERIOR - 98/100. As noted above, the entire exterior's painted panels plus the carbon fiber accents are covered in XPEL Ultimate paint protection film, carrying a warranty through the installer in California. The lower passenger side, below door sill area, has a small imperfection in the XPEL wrap. This can be swapped anytime.
INTERIOR - 99/100. Seats are in great shape, with minimal wear/tear on leather. Recently conditioned thoroughly with a fine leather shampoo.
WHEELS - no curb rash, dents, or warping
TIRES - As stated above, new Yokohama OEM AD07 Tires installed with 8/32 tread remaining all around
TOPS - Soft top in great shape, as well as Body Color Hard Top with XPEL Ultimate paint protection film installed.
MILEAGE - 26,919
SERVICE HISTORY -
Annual Services performed by Tesla in prior owners' care in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2019. Note that these services are not necessary every single year
if annual mileage is not 10,000+.
- Heater Control Knob replaced by Tesla in 2016.
- Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, & Battery Coolant replaced by Tesla in 2019.
Charge Inlet Circuit Board replaced by Tesla in 2020.
- Four-Wheel Alignment performed by Tesla in 2020.
- Power Electronics Module thoroughly overhauled and upgraded by Gruber Motor Company in Phoenix, AZ. This is slated to give the PEM another decade or more free of defects or issues. Service performed June 24, 2020 and features a one-year warranty until June 24, 2021.
- 12V Battery replaced in June 2020.
- TPMS Sensors replaced in June 2020
- Battery Coolant Pump replaced in June 2020.
- Annual Service performed in June 2020.
BATTERY HEALTH - GREAT
Calculated Amp-Hour Capacity (CAC) is 140 of 160ah (new).
Standard Mode charge is 175 Miles.
Range Mode charge is 225 Miles of 245 Miles (new).
CHARGING EQUIPMENT INCLUDED -
Factory 110V Spare Mobile Connector - NEMA 5-15 Plug; 15A Max
Factory 240V Universal Mobile Connector - NEMA 14-50 Plug; 40A Max
PRICE - MESSAGE WITH SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.
This is a chance to own a near flawless, late model example of a fully optioned Roadster with tasteful factory and custom upgrades. This is of the last 120 NA production Roadsters built, and just one of 107 produced in Very Orange of the 1,5XX produced for North America. Note that this is the only Roadster 2.5 for sale on the market currently, features a warranty on the PEM, and every option imaginable with full paint protection to boot. Similarly, there are less than 3 Roadsters actively for sale on the public market currently.
It is important to note that Roadster production numbers are dwindling as the days pass due to buybacks and accidents totaling the vehicles. There are estimated to be less than 1300 of the 1,5XX NA production Roadsters remaining.
The owner prefers the vehicle to go to a loving home, preferably next to other Tesla vehicles. Please message me directly for any further questions, additional photos, or offers on the vehicle. I am happy to help.
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 628536
View attachment 628537
View attachment 628538
View attachment 628539
(please note that the Roadster Sport badge was installed by the owner purely for his own enjoyment. this is a base-motor 2.5 and is not a Sport version)
View attachment 628540
View attachment 628541
View attachment 628542
View attachment 628697
View attachment 628698