Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2013 P85+ with remaining warranty + other goodies

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fiver

Apr 10, 2015
Utah
Decided to trade up to a Model X, so I'm selling my P85+ Black Dynamite. October 2013 build. I bought it CPO in August of 2016, back when they actually reconditioned CPO's so it looked pretty much brand new when I got it.

Currently has 89,500 miles on it, and the Tesla CPO warranty is good until Aug of 2020 or 100,737 miles, which ever comes first. 90% charge is currently 224 or 225 miles depending on the day.

Loaded with every option available at the time except for rear facing seats.

Black Paint
85kWh battery
Performance Plus with smart air suspension.
Sunroof
Carbon fiber spoiler
Tan Performance Interior
Carbon fiber decor accents
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Premium Interior Lighting
Red Brake Calipers
Upgraded with Dual Chargers to allow for up to 80amp charging.
Light Alcantara headliner
Tech Package
Parking Sensors
Parcel shelf for rear
Cornering lights
The old pre-LED headlights that actually have a decent high beam.
Unlimited lifetime free supercharging tied to the car, not the owner.
LTE upgraded and has lifetime unlimited data.
I had the power folding mirrors retrofitted on the car by Tesla service. (What a waste of money that was. My loss, your gain!)
Gen 1 UMC with 5-15 and 14-50 adaptors
Two Key Fobs

Upgraded TPMS system to the newer style that shows each wheel's tire pressure
Comes with both 21" gray turbines, and 19" slipstream wheels. I use the 19" rims for winter tires, and the 21" rims for summer tires. Both sets of rims have the upgraded TPMS sensors. Currently I am driving on my 19" winter tires still as they won't have enough tread for another winter so I'm just driving them down. The 21" rims do not have tires on them at the moment. The 21" rims had minor curb rash, but they were repaired by Tesla Service. They have not been mounted since they were repaired.
For an extra $2,500 I will include a brand new set of silver Arachnids with brand new tires. (never driven on)
For the same price you can get the ultra rare Gray Arachnids (no longer available) but they do not have tires on them. The Gray Arachnids were used for one summer, also had minor curb rash, but have also been repaired by Tesla Service and have not been mounted since. Both Arachnid sets have the upgraded TPMS system.

All the rims looks as pretty much as good as new. The 19" rims shockingly don't have any curb rash. They have been powder coated more of a matte silver to hide winter dirt and grime better (see pics).

Bonus:
45% Tint front, back, and rear. Nothing on roof or front windshield. I forget what kind, I'll look at the receipt tomorrow and add it in a comment below.
Blackvue 650s front and rear dash cam, clean install (no jump in the rear, all wires hidden).
I'm the second owner. The first owner was in Southern California and had the Tesla OEM front clear bra on it. Tesla took it off before selling me the car, I immediately put another wrap with full frontal protection (full front, nose, hood, rear view mirrors, headlights)
Thule roof rack bars.
Yakima box for hauling skis, snowboards, all sorts of random crap fits in it.
Full Tesla branded WeatherTech mats. Frunk, front, rear, hatch area, and rear storage under hatch all have mat protection since day 1. The carpets under are in great shape as they've always been covered. I still have the extra OEM top carpets as well. (included)
Upgraded all the interior lighting with the brighter Abstract Ocean upgrades.

I have full service records for my ownership of the car, Tesla won't give out the service records for the previous owner because privacy.

As it's a late 13 car, here are the primary fixes that have happened:
All new door handles, the new ones are pretty bulletproof.
New drive unit installed in March of this year.
Contactors replaced last year (no more ballon squeal when accelerating!)
MCU screen replaced (Fall 2016)
GPS replaced (Fall 2016)

Bunch of little stuff, mostly that I didn't even know I needed done, but Tesla did it for me anyway when it was in service out of courtesy. It's had all the recalls taken care of also (Airbag and...what was the other one? Something about the power steering bolts? I forget it was awhile ago)

It has a few minor scratches, but it's in astounding condition for a car with nearly 90,000 miles on it. All the major scratches I've included in pics below with my finger for scale. Interior is in top notch shape. Passenger side has more wear on that spot that always rubs compared to the driver side as I trained myself to get in and out without rubbing against it. Beyond that the seats front and back are in top notch shape. Seat backs have some minor scuffs as you would expect, but not a lot of passengers in the rear so not that bad. There is minor scuffing around where the roof rack mounts to the car from the rack feet (see pics). The middle of the spoiler has a little mark where it opened up onto my garage door (see pic). That said, the car has been garaged since I took ownership.

Bonus bonus: If you buy this car you can tell all your passengers that they have the privilege of riding in the first car to charge at the Evanston WY supercharger.

Asking $50k. Located in stunning Park City, Utah. Thin mountain air, so less wear on the paint while driving around. (maybe?)

I apologize that I didn't wash the car before taking pics, so it's a little dusty and you can see fingerprints on the car. But hey, this is what a used black car looks like, it gets dusty and gets fingerprints on it if you drive it. Interior is in great shape though, it was detailed about a week ago.
Link to download a bunch of pics from WeTransfer

Here's a few though:

Attachments

• IMG_4836.JPG
    IMG_4836.JPG
    625.1 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_4840.JPG
    IMG_4840.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_4837.jpg
    IMG_4837.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_4835.JPG
    IMG_4835.JPG
    499.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_4838.JPG
    IMG_4838.JPG
    635.6 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_4850.JPG
    IMG_4850.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_4827.JPG
    IMG_4827.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_4832.JPG
    IMG_4832.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_4831.JPG
    IMG_4831.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_4828.JPG
    IMG_4828.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 360
Should add, this car has the P85+ suspension that was only offered for about 18 months (and 6 months or so on early P85D models.) The car handles like a dream, if you like to DRIVE your car, the + suspension is the way to go. I'm sure others will chime in on why + is so awesome. I'm honestly really sad to lose that when I get my X. This car handles exceptionally well.

/edit. Also I own this car free and clear, no loans.

One last thing to clarify about the rims. While this comes with both 19" slipstreams and 21" turbines, if you want to upgrade to the Arachnids as I mentioned, I'll be keeping the normal 21" turbines. You will be getting the Arachnids instead of the Turbines.

Bonus photos from this past winter showing roof rack and Yakima box. The box is modified so the rear hatch can completely open without the rear glass hitting it. Also a photo showing what the car looks like with the gray Arachnids on it. (they are not the black ones, they are the same gray as the 21" turbines.)
IMG_6579 2.JPGIMG_6876 2.JPG

IMG_0511 (1).jpg

are your arachnids grey or black?
Gray. Two have minor signs of wear (highlighted in the photo's) the other 2 are in like new condition. Each closeup photo shows the only wear on each of the two. One is a tiny knick (with power plug for scale) and the other is super minor rash, the black dots are actually sharpie, that would come off with alcohol wipes, I tried a pathetic attempt as coving it.
IMG_5384.jpg IMG_5385.jpg IMG_5387.jpg IMG_5388.jpg IMG_5389.jpgIMG_5390.jpg