Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2014 Model S 60 For Sale - AP1, 50k miles, extras! - $39k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks! I wanted to give TMC members first crack at my Model S for sale before I post to Craigslist, etc.

2014 Model S 60 (RWD)
Odometer: 49,870 (As of 2019-04-10)

Basics!

• Solid Black
• Body-color roof
• 19" Wheels
• Grey Nappa Leather Seats
• Piano Black Décor
• Free Supercharging!
• Tech Package (Xenon headlights, LED fog lights and cornering lights, power liftgate, electrochromatic mirrors)
• Autopilot (v1)
• Paint Armor
• Two key fobs

Extras!
• 35% ceramic tint on all side windows and hatch.
• Abstract Ocean Ultra-Bright LEDs.
• B.A. DesignWorks Carbon Fiber Door Speakers.
• Comes with both all-season and winter tires, (stock Continental all-seasons, Michelin X-Ice Xi3 for the winter), (decent tred left on both). Tires only; only one set of rims.
• Hardwired dashcam, (DDPai Mini).

Issues!
• A small windshield chip, (~2-3mm), that has been professionally filled and is not spreading.
• Small paint scratches/chips here and there.
• Mobile charger is a bit beat up, but works fine. This is how I received it from Tesla when I purchased the car.

All service has been performed by Tesla Portland, and all service history is available through them.

Battery shows little degradation; still charges to 195-200 miles at 100%.

Exterior is in good shape, with one some minor paint scratches, and the aforementioned windshield chip.

Interior is in nearly flawless condition, with only some small areas of wear and tear.

Trunk and frunk are in flawless condition.

Autopilot works perfectly.

Bumper-to-bumper warranty good till Fall of 2020, Battery and Drivetrain till Fall of 2022, (or 120k miles). This was a CPO vehicle that was bought in late 2016.

Title in hand!

Link to Photos

Thanks for looking!

Small correction to the listing above. I just verified with Tesla that the new car warranty is actually good through April 2021, and the battery/drivetrain through November 2022. So a bit longer on the new car than I thought!

Thanks again!

Sure!

I actually ended up doing a direct sale to a local luxury car dealer. This sale suddenly became a high priority, (life crap come up), so I needed it gone ASAP.

They gave me $31,500, which I thought was pretty fair for a direct sale. Plus, I was able to get in and out in less than 10 minutes, instead of mucking around with private buyers.

I bet if I lowered it to $34-35k, I could've gotten more nibbles via private sale. Though, I live in a pretty Tesla-saturated area, so not sure that would help.