Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2014 P85 with AP1 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another Unicorn for sale: $65k or OBO. PM me for serious buyers.
Never been in accident/ I have clean CARFAX for viewing.
Late 2014 build P85 with AP1.0 with latest firmware; does Autosummon/ AutoPark/ Autosteer/ TACC
Tesla warranty good for 1+ more years.
30 k miles by me, original owner/ non smoker/ no eating allowed in this Unicorn. Garaged everynight in Bay Area, CA.
MIdnight metallic grey with Grey leather seats and Alcantara
21" silver turbine wheels - tread 7/16ths
Glass Panorama roof
Obeche Wood gloss decor'
Standard suspension
Red Tesla brakes covers = Brembo
Carbon fiber spoiler and nose cone
BLACKVUE 650GW dashcam ( front and back) for continuous monitoring
Xpel front hood protection
Center console
Pull out drawer under center screen
Full sized frunk can hold space saver spare tire ( optional)

IMG_3135.jpg IMG_3142.jpg

Answer for Caryn: yes, the spare tire fits in the frunk OR the deep well space in the rear. It has the same rolling diameter as OEM wheels.
IT came in handy for me one time when I got a flat from a 3"bolt punctured my tire. Called Tesla Roadside assistance and he installed the
spare tire for me. Was back on the road in 20 minutes. I will sell it also if it doesn't fit my Model 3.

Great to see another beautifully maintained Steel Grey, uh, "midnight silver," P85 with AP! :)

Going by the license plate prefix, I'm guessing this was an October build. Is that right? Are you able to share your VIN, or the first few digits after the 'P'?

N.B. - recently I charged battery pack fully up to 262 rated miles. Since beginning it has lost only -3 miles since (Dec '14 )when fully charged @ 265 miles. That's 1% overall loss in 3 yrs.

So this battery pack still has plenty of juice left -- on top of that

5 more yrs still remains on Tesla battery/ drivetrain warranty.

IMG_6495.jpg
IMG_3135.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blup85