TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Late 2014 S85 with AP1, 7k miles, beautiful original brown

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Leftlane, May 8, 2018.

1. Leftlane

Leftlane Member

Late 2014 build (six months warranty left), only 7000 miles, AP1, beautiful original brown, premium first-gen tan leather seats, panoramic roof, dual chargers, and air suspension.

Still charges to 267 miles, has Tesla center console insert, comes with unlimited supercharging, and preserves old full-sized frunk. Other features from that time of options transition:
    • tech package includes power lift gate and lots of now-standard stuff (lighted door handles, auto-dimming and folding mirrors, automatic keyless entry, etc)
    • fog lights had just become standard but parking sensors were added as an option
    • automatic headlight high-beam adjustment just introduced
    • Autopilot was introduced between order and delivery (added for $500)
    Car is located in Skagit County north of Seattle (which it has rarely left during its lifetime); $60,000. Still has that new-car smell; just received annual service from Tesla (I can send you the report).

front right.jpg rear left.jpg interior.jpg

order sheet.jpg

2. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Wow, best color Tesla has made! That's a fantastic deal!

• Like x 1
  3. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

#3 jimmyjohn, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    I love seeing examples -- like this one -- of pre-owned Teslas in which the owner(s) treated - cared for - the cars in a manner so as to make the new owner(s) feel like they're getting something really special that can last forever.

Maybe due to lower volume, most of the original Roadsters seem fall into this category; I'm always grateful to see when a used Model S rises above.

Awesome Model S! Well done!

4. GlowOwl

GlowOwl Member

5. GlowOwl

GlowOwl Member

PM'd can pick up Monday. This is the match to go along with our 2015 85D. My wife will be so happy. She was not sold on Tesla until we got one. Loved this sight. I bought my first one hear also.

6. Leftlane

Leftlane Member

No accidents, no rock chips, no curb rash on the wheels; see photos for a little paint damage from a scrape on the front left fender. front left.jpg left front fender.jpg