Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2016 Black P100DL, AP1, Free Supercharging, 40000 Highway Only Miles, $85,999

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. Long-time lurker since buying in this P100DL. First time posting here for sale. Asking $85,999 or best offer.

We use our car primarily for long 4+ hour drives up north so looking to change our beloved 100DL for the new Long Range with FSD.

I'll be adding photos this weekend, but wanted to post up info here to gauge interest. Here’s notes on our car:

Condition:
  • 40,xxx miles— Highway only. Used only for our drives from NYC to Vermont. Parked indoors always.
  • 1595xx VIN — One of the first P100Ds produced.
  • Brand New Michelin Pilot SuperSports, installed in April
  • No accidents. All service performed on schedule.
  • Non-smoking. No pets inside.
  • Always garaged and parked indoor.
  • Stock appearance. No additional cosmetic additions.
  • Located in New York City (and mid-Vermont)
Currently Unavailable Options include:
  • Free Unlimited Transferable Supercharging
  • Ventilated/Perforated Black Leather Seats ($2500)
  • Glass Panoramic Sunroof ($1500)
Build:
  • Solid Black Paint — Xpel Ultimate with OptiCoat film on front panels
  • Autopilot 1 ($3000)
  • Ludicrous Upgrade — Never launched (I’m boring, I know)
  • 21” Silver Turbine Wheels
  • Figured Ash Wood decor ($750)
  • Black Alacantra Headliner
  • Red Brake Calipers
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Premium Interior Package ($3500)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound ($2500)
  • Subzero Weather Package ($1000)
  • 2x Keys
Blemishes:
  • Small tiny tiny blemish above charge port from hasty
  • Front bumper has two marks where film was dug into. No body damage.
  • Small scratch on rear trunk where edge of trunk hit a low ceiling in indoor garage.
  • Small scratch on rear seat.
Please reach out for more info or questions!

Thanks all,
Andrew

Tesla Specs.png
Tesla Specs.png
Tesla P100DL.png
Tesla P100DL.png

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Not trying to be disrespectful but the pricing doesn’t make sense. FYI, for those that are comparing this ‘16 to used P100D’s keep in mind that those used cars are not selling at those prices because Tesla will sell you a brand new one for the same money. The new cars come standard with all options now including Ludicrous. This car isn’t even the cheapest as there are cars with some demo miles for less
2018 Model S | Tesla

Not trying to be disrespectful but the pricing doesn’t make sense. FYI, for those that are comparing this ‘16 to used P100D’s keep in mind that those used cars are not selling at those prices because Tesla will sell you a brand new one for the same money. The new cars come standard with all options now including Ludicrous. This car isn’t even the cheapest as there are cars with some demo miles for less
2018 Model S | Tesla

This car you linked doesn’t have ludicrous.

And?

AP1 can actually read a speed limit sign and not depend on inaccurate data. So what AP1 isn't perfect on the shittiest type of road to even try using it on. The guy in the video had his hand hovering over the wheel most of the time on AP2 waiting to take over, what's the point? might as well drive yourself at that point.

I saw your car on eBay last week and almost bid on it. (This is how I bought my last S and has been a great car and 7 other cars on ebay as well).

I pulled some data from KBB and on the low side with good condition, which I assume yours is in good condition ... it calculated $72378 as the low price and $82XXX as the highest price, mostly due to the high mileage. I am definitely shopping for a P100D and have been waiting for the prices to go below $75K.... I'll keep watching.. BTW, I have its twin in the same color combo and options in a 2014 P85+ with over 80K miles...without AP1 and without the HEPA filter (two things I see as value)...(freaking pollen and damn diesel dump trucks). The P100D would make my fourth Model S ('13 P85, '14 P85+ and '16 90D (wifey))

I'm also on the right coast only a couple hundred miles south of you.. also love your photos... very nice wok!

Last edited:
Reactions: loremipsum
2018 Model S | Tesla
no lud no pano no deal

I saw your car on eBay last week and almost bid on it. (This is how I bought my last S and has been a great car and 7 other cars on ebay as well).

I pulled some data from KBB and on the low side with good condition, which I assume yours is in good condition ... it calculated $72378 as the low price and $82XXX as the highest price, mostly due to the high mileage. I am definitely shopping for a P100D and have been waiting for the prices to go below $75K.... I'll keep watching.. BTW, I have its twin in the same color combo and options in a 2014 P85+ with over 80K miles...without AP1 and without the HEPA filter (two things I see as value)...(freaking pollen and damn diesel dump trucks). The P100D would make my fourth Model S ('13 P85, '14 P85+ and '16 90D (wifey))

I'm also on the right coast only a couple hundred miles south of you.. also love your photos... very nice wok!

Just got an 1800 mile inventory P100D with ludicrous for $80K inclusive of $3750 tax rebate. Car had MSRP of $142K (with today's pricing like $125K). The inventory deals are out there and with free ludicrous with current Tesla owners, they are steals.