Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2016 Model S 90D - Free Supercharging, loaded, 42K miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

16S90D

No longer a 2016…
Feb 20, 2022
USA
IMG_4986.jpgI'm upgrading to a newer Model S. As such, my November 2016 Model S 90D (red with light interior) has to find a new home. It's a loaded model, with 41,850 miles on it, and a current max charge range of 279 miles. The care is located in the greater Portland, Oregon area.

Here's what's in the car:
  • Free Supercharging—one of the latest cars available with free Supercharging
  • Smart air suspension
  • Glossy Obeche wood décor
  • Enhanced autopilot
  • Full self driving included (see below)
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Premium upgrades package
  • Ultra high fidelity sound
  • Subzero weather package
  • Tan next generation seats
  • Panoramic glass roof
  • 19" Silver slipstream wheels
  • All-weather mats, including in the cargo area
The premium upgrades include the HEPA filter, interior lighting, and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting. In addition to that, my car has been upgraded with the new MCU and a new display, so it's got the games and theater mode, etc. The tires were new at about 24K miles.

It has the full self driving package, and is nearly ready for it—Tesla will provide free new cameras for it at some point, but they haven't done so yet. However, I replaced the two side-mounted cameras myself, and have a new windshield cam that is not yet installed. I also have the originals, as my plan was to put those back in when Tesla offers the replacement cameras. I also installed the wireless phone charger in the center console, and the Tesla light-up door sills. All will be included with the sale.

The car has never been smoked in (that I'm aware of; I bought it from Tesla), never been in an accident, and has no door dings. The only real body damage is a scrape on the back bumper (see last two photos in gallery) that I've filled, and intended to have repaired professionally at some point—but it's basically invisible from any distance away, so I haven't bothered yet. There's a chip on the end of the left side of the dash that's only visible if the door is open (it was like that when I bought it), and the rims have some curb rash. But other than that, it's in excellent condition.

The front is covered with a clear bra, but I added that after the original owner put 21K on the car, so there are some minor chips (though I tried to fill them before the bra was installed).

Photo gallery

The linked photos were taken in February of this year (exterior) or today (interior), showing the car's current condition. I need to move the car quickly, as the new one will be arriving soon. I have an offer in hand from Tesla, but if I sell it to them, the free supercharging goes away for whoever buys the car.

Asking $65,000 or best offer. This is in line with what Tesla is charging, but you won't get free Supercharging on their 2016s. If there are multiple interested parties, highest offer wins. Transportation/delivery arrangements are up to the buyer, though I could deliver anywhere within about a four hour drive from Portland.