TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Late 2016 Model S for sale (AP1) in AZ

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by aapotts, Jul 13, 2018.

1. aapotts

aapotts Member

I love my S, but due to a job change, I am working from home now and it literally is just sitting in the garage, so she needs to go. 24k miles, about half of that on a few road trips where my dad actually took the car to Indiana! Car is in perfect shape, has been garaged the entire time (other than on the road trips!). Serviced last year on schedule, zero issues the entire time. Couple minor scrapes on wheels, but I have the factory paint that matches the wheels. Other than that, interior and exterior are flawless.

Attached Files:

2. DrReid

DrReid Member

I'm not in the market, but you should include more details in your post! What battery size? AWD? List all the options you have out.
    PS love the dark wheels.

3. aapotts

aapotts Member

Yeah, not sure what I was thinking there; you mean not all Model S are the same? thank you! :)

4. aapotts

aapotts Member

New account, so still learning the ropes, not sure if I can edit original post, but it is a 90D. Standard suspension. Premium audio. Sunroof. I LOVE this car; just doesn't make sense when I am only driving once a week to the store and back :/

5. Jaan26

Jaan26 Member

Whats the price?

6. dv8ed

dv8ed Member

Can you post window sticker sheet?

7. Fobble

Fobble Member

I just picked up a 70D CPO from Tempe yesterday. I will consider to upgrade if feature and price is right for local pick up :)

8. aapotts

aapotts Member

Sorry for delay, got overwhelmed with work!

Blue Book says $78k, I would start there. See purchase agreement below...

9. aapotts

aapotts Member

Sorry, this got lost in history. Would love for you to see this car. its been babied. Hand washed every couple weeks and detailed twice so far.

10. aapotts

aapotts Member

sure, don't see why not. attached... (note that we added carbon fiber spoiler after as well)

Attached Files:

11. azmattp

azmattp New Member

I'm in the Phoenix area and looking, so I'm curious. Did you sell the car?

12. aapotts

aapotts Member

So sorry for my late response. My dad actually kind of took ownership for the rest of the year. Probably sell it in January now. Going to be a great deal for someone, it's barely being driven now, just sitting in a garage most of the time. Also forgot to mention it has a front clear bra and "ceramic" tinting.

13. dv8ed

dv8ed Member

Tesla has 2016 90D fully loaded 27K miles for $62K

Premium
    Ultra HiFi
    Smart Air

14. michaelterry

michaelterry New Member

I am interested and my time frame matches yours for a purchase around 1st of year. Cash buyer for the right car and deal. Please keep me in mind... your car is beautiful. If I was your dad I wouldn't want to let it go after driving for awhile, LOL. I am relocating to BHC at the end of the year. Thanks! Mike