Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2016 Tesla Model S 75D • Excellent Condition • 48,500 Miles • $52k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent condition late 2016 Tesla Model S with only 48,506 miles. Includes Tesla Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty to December 2024 and 100,000 miles and Free Lifetime Supercharging included. Always garage kept, non-smoker, no pets. Entire front end of car (bumper, lights, hood, fenders) has XPel Paint Protection Film. Huper Optik tint. Full Self Driving computer and MCU have both been upgraded by Tesla to newest versions. Tesla Uncorked Acceleration upgrade. 229 mile range on full charge. Drive excellent, no issues with any of the car's systems or components. 21" Tesla wheels with brand new tires. Midnight Silver Metallic paint, Heated Seats and Steering Wheel. Phoenix, AZ area. $52,000.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
13.jpg
14.jpeg
15.jpeg

Hi HX_Guy, do you have the window sticker or list of options on the car?

Thanks!

Yes, here you go.

Aside from the factory items, it has Tesla 21" Turbine wheels, Xpel Paint Protection Film (on hood, bumper, fenders and mirrors), Huper Optik Drei tint, Tesla Extended Warranty to Dec 23, 2024 or 100,000 miles and upgraded sound system through Reus Audio.

WindowSticker.jpg

Nice car! What kind of sound system did Reus install? I don't think I see a subwoofer in the trunk? Was it just a front speaker upgrade?
I did the SST-2 package from Reus which does include a sub, it is mounted underneath the truck lid in the storage space down there. I also includes new front tweeters and new center channel tweets plus amplifier and sound processor.

Reactions: nicedrum