Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2017 Model S 100D, HW3/MCU2 $61,900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it had FSD as indicated in ad. Yes, it sold at full asking price, which I believed was always fair (slightly above the mid-range of the KBB private party value) and became more than fair when FSD price increased during listing period. So, I did not negotiate with anyone, and did not feel it necessary as there was substantial interest in the car. As you might expect, most inquiries started with "what is the least you will take for the car" or "are you willing to negotiate." My only answer was "the listed price is fair." Saved time and energy and I believe the buyer is happy as am I. Critics here clearly aren't very happy (ever, I assume), but hey, whatever works for folks is fine by me. Raechris, I personally agree with your POV on FUSC, and as indicated in the ad, I almost never used a supercharger anyway. Clearly it is important to some, and indeed 1 or 2 potential buyers decided not to move forward since it seemed FUSC would not transfer. I think they both had significant commutes and expected to supercharge frequently.

Reactions: Ostrichsak
I have $62k left on my loan and it is essentially the same car , same build date month , same features and upgrades (mine is red with tan interior) . nice to know I'm not too under water after switching from a lease. I am thinking i'll keep mine another two years and see where the new battery situation ends up and any other changes to the car ("plaid" is still out of my price range ...) it will be interesting as more M'sS fill the market in the next couple of years what happens to depreciation. Congrats on the sale!