Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2018 Performance Model 3 with 17,335 miles, Tesla warranty and over $22k in upgrades!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
December 2018 Performance Model 3 with 17,335 miles
  • Tesla warranty through 12/5/22 or 50k miles.
  • Battery/drivetrain warranty through 12/05/2026.
  • 293 miles estimated range on full charge.
  • White interior
  • Pearl white exterior. Car is currently wrapped but wrap can be easily removed.
  • FSD included (as well as the FSD HW3 computer upgrade, already installed)
  • Homelink installed
Aftermarket accessories:
  • Wrapped center console with matte black vinyl. Easy to remove if you would prefer it without.
  • Blackvue DR900X-2CH 4K UHD & Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-124X): $869
  • Chrome delete by Colorado Detail: $1,000
  • Front, all side, & rear window ceramic tint & Ceramic coated exterior by Colorado Detail:$1,500
  • Full vehicle wrap (Avery Dennison Matte Metallic Gunmetal) by Unplugged Performance: $5,000
  • Ascension Rear Bumper & Diffuser with fins (visual carbon fiber) by Unplugged Performance: $4,490
  • Race Spec Coilover Suspension Kit by Unplugged Performance: $2,995
  • Ascension Side Skirt Set (visual carbon fiber) by Unplugged Performance: $2,795
  • Unplugged Performance Ascension-R Carbon Fiber Rear Wing by Voltex: $2,490
  • Adjustable sway bars by Unplugged Performance: $495
  • Billet Adjustable Rear Toe Arm Set by Unplugged Performance: $399
  • Billet Adjustable Rear Camber Arm Set by Unplugged Performance: $399
The car is great. I will really miss seeing this go but I need to make some room in the garage. Unplugged Performance installed all everything that was from them (body kit, suspension, sway bars, wrap, etc). All features of Autopilot/FSD/etc work as they should without issues.

Adjustable coilovers allow you to adjust the suspension height as desired. One of the most fun cars I have ever driven. Such an amazing driving experience.

Tesla app access available immediately upon purchase. Free unlimited Supercharging is available until car is officially transferred to your Tesla account.

To build a copy of this car would've cost over $97000. We are asking $60,000. Drivers license, insurance, and proof of funds will be required to test drive, at our discretion. Title is in hand for an easy transaction. Pickup in Colorado preferred and we can pick you up from Denver International Airport. Delivery anywhere in the USA is also a possibility. Inquire for details.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry i just had to drop in and say what a sick Model 3, i've seen some custom ones on here but nothing like this. That's a more than generous price and I think you will wont have a problem selling it. Especially how customer friendly you are offering to pick people up at the airport.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Sorry i just had to drop in and say what a sick Model 3, i've seen some custom ones on here but nothing like this. That's a more than generous price and I think you will wont have a problem selling it. Especially how customer friendly you are offering to pick people up at the airport.
For previous cars that we've sold, we've had drivers who have flown in, completed the purchase and then driven back home to MI, MN and NV. We've also delivered a Model 3 and a Model X to previous buyers out of state, both in NV, so we're willing to drive and deliver this vehicle if the buyer doesn't want it shipped.