Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

late lunch meetup after June 9th shareholders meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, thanks...was just thinking that a printed statement might not be effective enough, since it would be pretty easy to fake...I could edit the PDF and put anyone's name or any stock I wanted on it.

You probably still have enough time to ask your bank to send you paper proxy, and you can also print out your confirmation if you voted and did RSVP online.

i usually bring more than one "proof" plus picture ID

OK folks. Just 5 more days to RSVP for the lunch (Deadline May 30). I have to leave a deposit with the restaurant, so please be sure to RSVP.

Please see details below:
June 9th
Start time ~3:30-3:45, end time?
1390 Pear Ave
Mountain View CA

The final negotiations with the restaurant resulted in a price fix menu, rather than buffet in order to keep the cost down. Meal will include Appetizers to share, served during “mingle”. We will then sit down, and each person will choose their salad and entrée from the selections below. You do not need to choose in advance, just decide day of. Meal will include soft drink, but alcohol must be purchased separately.

Fixed price is $35 + tax and tip. I will collect $44 from each person on the day of the event (or PM me if you want to do PayPal in advance). This will cover meal, tax (8.75%) and tip (16.95%).

APPETIZERS
Crispy Zucchini Cakes – Served with marinated cucumber & mint yogurt.
Bruschettatoasted slices of bread topped with Roma tomato cubes marinated with olive oil, garlic and basil.

SALAD Choices
Venti GardenOrganic mix greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes and homemade croutons with champagne vinaigrette dressing.
Classic Caesar - crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan and toasted croutons with our homemade Caesar dressing.
Entree Choices
Lamb Skewersground lamb skewers with a side Greek salad.
Chicken Marsalachicken breast sautéed in Marsala wine over mashed potatoes with grilled vegetables.
(Gluten Free on request)
Mushroom Ravioliwith Roma tomatoes and fresh spinach, in a light Marsala cream sauce.
(Vegetarian)
Penne Francescaprawns, fresh asparagus tips and sliced mushrooms in a garlic lemon butter sauce served over a bed of penne pasta.
Vegan Linguine – Vegan Linguine with fresh onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini in a lemon garlic sauce.
(Vegan)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Also, can someone help clarify what I specifically need in order to attend the shareholder meeting?
You can't always trust the internet, but here's what one part of it says:
Admission Requirements: Proper documentation (see below) will be required for admission to the meeting and we will be unable to accommodate anyone who was not a Tesla stockholder as of April 15, 2015. Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to check in and ensure your admission by the start of the event.

To be admitted to the meeting you will be required to present:
• Government issued photo identification (such as a driver's license or passport), AND

• ANYONE of the following:
◦ Proof of share ownership as of April 15, 2015 (e.g., an April 2015 brokerage statement), OR
◦ The Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (not applicable if your shares are held through a broker), OR
◦ The admission ticket enclosed with a paper proxy card or that you have accessed from our stockholder voting website (not applicable if you hold through a broker).

Seating: Seating will be limited and we cannot guarantee seating for all stockholders. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.

Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Tesla Motors Inc. (via noodls) / Tesla Announces 2015 Annual Stockholder Meeting and Public Webcast

My brokerage statement from April 2015 is all printed and ready to go, but it's dated as of April 30th, and not April 15th. I sold a couple shares of my stock prior to April 15th but held most of my position (and still do hold it). Will they just check my transactions and see that I only sold a couple shares, held the rest, and just let me in?

Flying in from Vancouver, so any advice or help would be appreciated. I deal with a Canadian brokerage called Questrade.

lori -

Thank you for organizing, once again, this lunch. What a great time! Much appreciated the time you took to preselect a menu with a variety of options and flexibility to add a few people into the mix.

Leaving a little positive rep as a thank you.
:)

Thanks again Lori! Met some great people and thanks to the extreme Tesla-high all this generated, put down a deposit on my dream MS before I went to bed (now I can really feel like part of the TMC :cool:).

-Fred

That is awesome!

Thanks everyone for coming. It is the community that makes TMC so great.

For those that didn't come, we had 26 folks, good food and great conversations. A few of us stayed until after 7 pm, then walked over to the new superchargers.

i look forward to seeing everyone next month at TMC connect, and perhaps next year's lunch we can make even larger.