Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest 5 Seat Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It should be heated separately, or I want my money back. I think that's what the Cleveland SC was checking during the inspection, my DS said they were checking wiring. these are manual seat, so the wiring has to be for heating. I ordered mine with sub-zero. If no one answers, I will find out in 2 weeks. my MX will come off the assembly line early next week.

Just joined TMC. Was posting at the Tesla MX forum that I think the back seat looks fine. Here is what my DS sent me-
They were doing pre-delivery inspection at the Cleveland SC, so the 'big handle' on the side was taken off to inspect wire connections.
Honestly, I am not bothered by the looks. I have 'small hands', so a long handle is harder to miss, Hahaha!View attachment 205269 View attachment 205270
Surprised that no one mentioned in the last pic that all of the plastic lower trim as well as the lever is missing. I suspect those are the parts they are waiting for. One of the older pics showed those pieces as plain black plastic, but the configurator shows them glossy black plastic.

Surprised that no one mentioned in the last pic that all of the plastic lower trim as well as the lever is missing. I suspect those are the parts they are waiting for. One of the older pics showed those pieces as plain black plastic, but the configurator shows them glossy black plastic.

We didn't mention it because the person who posted the pictures did :p

Reactions: MP3Mike