Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest customer story on the newly revised Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Barry - I guess you don't go to the car wash at the gas stations? My 6 year old daughter loves the car wash and now I have no reason to stop at a gas station, except to get a wash - and you occasionally need those in a Canadian winter as your car gets coated with salt/dirt/whatever.

p.s. These are the touchless car washes so I shouldn't have to worry about scratching the vehicle.

@Barry - I guess you don't go to the car wash at the gas stations?

I enjoy washing my cars myself. These days in California to conserve water I use a cleaning spray and then a detail spray to wash my cars, I don't use water. Of course in my mild climate that is more feasible than where you live (and I know what Toronto winters are like, I lived there through two of them!).

I have only used a car wash a handful of times in my entire life, and that was when I broke my leg 30 years ago and for a few months was unable to stand up long enough to hand wash my car.

Last edited:
I enjoy washing my cars myself. These days in California to conserve water I use a cleaning spray and then a detail spray to wash my cars, I don't use water. Of course in my mild climate that is more feasible than where you live.

I have only used a car wash a handful of times in my entire life, and that was when I broke my leg 30 years ago and for a few months was unable to stand up long enough to hand wash my car.
Nice picture, I love architecture so your mid-century modern also looks nice. I also only wash by hand and enjoy doing it, my wife says I'm a bit over the top with my OCD personality but she is stuck with me.