Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest DATE of reservation invited to configure.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Invited to configure 01/04/16 - #16253, reserved 3/14/15
WOW ramping up fast. .Congratulations.

- - - Updated - - -

I see on the tracker that #18056 from June 11 2015 has been invited as well. Looks like the floodgates have been opened.

Was not expecting so many invitations. .that's excellent news. Next week hopefully it will be the same for Canada.

I guess there is no joy for the non-N.American reservations........ I suspect with this flood gate of US cars they will first produce all the US/Canada reservations before the rest of us so Wall-Street will be happy with deliveries and then get going onto homologation etc. for the non US/Canada cars...... same story as with the S..... So I guess new estimates in my mind is more september october for first EU deliveries...... that's getting really long.......... :-( I really hope I'm wrong......

felixtb - wall street does have to be a target during these critical years. It is probable that another stock raise may be required in the next few quarters and WS requires compliance. But I do imagine that Canada and Euro Signature X configurations are soon to occur in Q1. Asia and RHD markets will be the longer wait unless they have a lot of orders into Hong Kong that can ship together.

felixtb - wall street does have to be a target during these critical years. It is probable that another stock raise may be required in the next few quarters and WS requires compliance. But I do imagine that Canada and Euro Signature X configurations are soon to occur in Q1. Asia and RHD markets will be the longer wait unless they have a lot of orders into Hong Kong that can ship together.

Some or all Canadian Sigs configured last week, there are only 50, before the massive invitations yesterday for the US. So I was still hoping for an invite this week or next, figuring that that way they could get rid of all the Sigs. worldwide and focus on general production. However, since this mass configuration for the US happened I am now thinking EU Sigs. will not configure before the Geneva Auto Show, which I still think will be the official introduction to the EU market, but no longer believe will coincide with initial deliveries ..... that I had secretly wished for. :) Instead I HOPE to be able to configure around that time and considering all the US orders being fulfilled do not longer expect to see my X before the summer........ :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Then I will have waited for 4 years+............... thats long!