Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Deal on Model 3/S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone,
I just placed a custom order for RED M3 with 19" wheels. I have been told you can get up to two free extras like color, wheels and interior; if you are open to taking the delivery by end of the quarter.

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie in addition to 2K supercharging miles. I am in SF bay area so lots of my friends have Tesla so not worried @ supercharging miles as I can use their code.

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Everyone,
I just placed a custom order for RED M3 with 19" wheels. I have been told you can get up to two free extras like color, wheels and interior; if you are open to taking the delivery by end of the quarter.

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie.

Feel free to PM me.
Darn, I just returned an unneeded HPWC last week. Long story.

But thanks for the info, and enjoy your new ride!

Reactions: JonPaul
Oh, and btw... there have been numerous reports of referral codes not working unless they are entered at the time of placing the order.

Edit: Just went through the online order configurator, and there weren't any discounts. How/when are the discounts shown?

Reactions: calidreamz808
Everyone,

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie in addition to 2K supercharging miles. I am in SF bay area so lots of my friends have Tesla so not worried @ supercharging miles as I can use their code.

Feel free to PM me.
Two free extra for Model X as well? If that's true, I may pull the trigger...

Everyone,

Feel free to PM me.
In the past, the usage of one's referral code was worth up to $5000. Now referrals aren't really worth much (2000 miles) so I doubt you'll find anyone offering wall connectors in exchange for use of their referral code. Also, such incentives are against the referral program rules.