Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Deal on Model 3/S/X

Everyone,
I just placed a custom order for RED M3 with 19" wheels. I have been told you can get up to two free extras like color, wheels and interior; if you are open to taking the delivery by end of the quarter.

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie in addition to 2K supercharging miles. I am in SF bay area so lots of my friends have Tesla so not worried @ supercharging miles as I can use their code.

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Phlier

Bluebird
Jun 12, 2019
Utah
Everyone,
I just placed a custom order for RED M3 with 19" wheels. I have been told you can get up to two free extras like color, wheels and interior; if you are open to taking the delivery by end of the quarter.

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie.

Feel free to PM me.
Darn, I just returned an unneeded HPWC last week. Long story.

But thanks for the info, and enjoy your new ride!

Reactions: JonPaul
Oh, and btw... there have been numerous reports of referral codes not working unless they are entered at the time of placing the order.

Edit: Just went through the online order configurator, and there weren't any discounts. How/when are the discounts shown?

Only your OA can discount it after order is placed. Make sure to confirm with OA before ordering.

Reactions: calidreamz808
Everyone,

I am open to using someone's referral code; if they have a wall charger or any other freebie in addition to 2K supercharging miles. I am in SF bay area so lots of my friends have Tesla so not worried @ supercharging miles as I can use their code.

Feel free to PM me.
Two free extra for Model X as well? If that's true, I may pull the trigger...

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Everyone,

Feel free to PM me.
In the past, the usage of one's referral code was worth up to $5000. Now referrals aren't really worth much (2000 miles) so I doubt you'll find anyone offering wall connectors in exchange for use of their referral code. Also, such incentives are against the referral program rules.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC