Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am excited for you, especially as you are the closest model s to me on the reservation map. Don't worry, you wont be alone forever, in about a year P8661 will be joining you on the southwest Ohio roads :)

Rifleman you more than welcome to take a visit or we can arrange a meeting later this summer. Rep says the delivery will be dated as September, but they hope to deliver sooner.

Rep was very courteous and answered all my questions. Unfortunately, no credit for the 19" wheels if you choose to downgrade from the 21". With that in mind, I'm going to order the 21" grey, Sig Performance. Tesla is quoting the 19" for Winter driving. I will update when I get a price.

Tesla goal is to deliver the HPC 2-4 weeks ahead of the car. Quoted as 80 Amp draw and a 100 Amp circuit. Power levels are adjustable to meet your situation. HPC can be installed outside. Height - 20" including hanger, Width 5.75" and Depth 3.75" Weight is 20 lbs.

Rifleman you more than welcome to take a visit or we can arrange a meeting later this summer. Rep says the delivery will be dated as September, but they hope to deliver sooner.

Thanks ibcs, I actually may take you up on that. My wife wants to see a Model S before we sign a MVPA, and with the closest store being Chicago, there is not a great way for her to see one.

It should be interesting to see how many emails go out each week once Tesla reaches the P reservations. By that time the production rate should be pretty healthy, but Tesla also has to anticipate how many folks are going to be going for the 85kwh battery, and how many people will be going for smaller packs, something they don't have to worry about with Sigs...

Don't expect any battery packs other than 85 kwh to go out the door this year.

Tesla did promise atleast some 60 kWh packs in the Fall. After the 1,300 or so US and Canadian Sigs, I think there'll be some batching that'll happen before the end of the year - a bunch of P 85 kWh ones and then a bunch of P 60 kWh ones without too much of a spread in the reservation numbers. It'd not go down well if say, mcornwell at P2747 leapfrogs over me at P1620 if s/he goes for 85 and I go for 60.