Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email today to "Enter My Delivery Details" in a red box. But, when I click on that red box, it takes me to my Tesla Motors Dashboard without any icon or screen to fill in details. My account must automatically sign in with no place to sign out. Any one else experience this? Not sure how to proceed. By the way, I am P7422 with 85KW Pearl White.

Yes... This happened to me tonight as well.

OK. Thanks for suggestions. I found a sign out button on the bottom of the page of all places and then signed back in. And there is the delivery box. It is saying Dec. 15-31. Man, is that earlier than I expected. I was planning to have it delivered in Las Vegas and drive home experiencing the Superchargers. Maybe I'll just take it at the factory. Choices, choices. And, a loyal loved BMW 5 series that I have to part ways with.

OK. Thanks for suggestions. I found a sign out button on the bottom of the page of all places and then signed back in. And there is the delivery box. It is saying Dec. 15-31. Man, is that earlier than I expected. I was planning to have it delivered in Las Vegas and drive home experiencing the Superchargers. Maybe I'll just take it at the factory. Choices, choices. And, a loyal loved BMW 5 series that I have to part ways with.

I got it to work too... And got the same delivery window!!! How can this be? I'm 10,280! My garage is no where NEAR ready... I was expecting march/April!!!

Kinddog

How could you get a delivery button already with such a high P#? Did you get the "December Delivery" email? I'm P#9,094 and they stopped sending the December Delivery emails just before my P#. I have no delivery details button....

Aaron

Kinddog

How could you get a delivery button already with such a high P#? Did you get the "December Delivery" email? I'm P#9,094 and they stopped sending the December Delivery emails just before my P#. I have no delivery details button....

Aaron

Aaron,

I did not get that December delivery invitation email. just the configure your car email two weeks ago and now I got the delivery confirm email.

i have a feeling it has to do with the Performance option. seems like they are dramatically pushing those out the door these days. I wonder if they have a glut of the dual inverters.

this isn't exactly good. as much as I'm looking forward to getting the car, I am not ready. still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet. as well as clean my garage out!

first world problems. :)

Maybe that's my problem, I've been keeping my garage neat and tidy even before deliveries began this year...

Aaron,

I did not get that December delivery invitation email. just the configure your car email two weeks ago and now I got the delivery confirm email.

i have a feeling it has to do with the Performance option. seems like they are dramatically pushing those out the door these days. I wonder if they have a glut of the dual inverters.

this isn't exactly good. as much as I'm looking forward to getting the car, I am not ready. still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet. as well as clean my garage out!

Aaron,

I didn't get the December delivery invitation email either. I don't think it's Performance, because mine is standard, but I really have no idea what it is.

P10,074 - Black Solid Paint, All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Leather Interior, Obeche Wood Gloss Decor, 85 kWh Battery, Active Air Suspension

Why redo your doors?

You know that car is really wide and I have the double door garage. Has anyone had problems getting their Tesla in and out of one of those?

There are 8' and 9' widths as standard sizes for single car doors. I have 9' doors and it won't be a problem to put the S in there. But I imagine with an 8' door it might be a little tough.

With the Model S at 86" in width one would have less than 5" spare on each side. As garage doors are generally larger than the opening.

There are 8' and 9' widths as standard sizes for single car doors. I have 9' doors and it won't be a problem to put the S in there. But I imagine with an 8' door it might be a little tough.

With the Model S at 86" in width one would have less than 5" spare on each side. As garage doors are generally larger than the opening.

Fair enough. My current car is 6" narrower. Getting my car in requires some precision. I get in and out easily now, but at first, I had to turn in fairly carefully. My wife's CUV fits but requires a steady hand. I'm not even sure there are 5" on each side of space. She does it every day though (that's a time when creep comes in handy)....

Why redo your doors?

You know that car is really wide and I have the double door garage. Has anyone had problems getting their Tesla in and out of one of those?

because my two-car garage, the openings are 92" wide. The Tesla Model S is 86" wide. that leaves 3 inches of clearance on either side. that's..... a little too snug for me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get the December delivery invitation email either. I don't think it's Performance, because mine is standard

well then... i'm fresh outta ideas...

Got my finalize email @ 7:15 tonight, awaiting paperwork, was surprised to get a delivery window of FEB/MAR when originally best guess was April, and I figured May, NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

85 kw, Blue, Tan Air, Pano, Sound, Tech, 19 inch, Twin chargers, Hwpc. I am 10,729

Last edited:
Got my finalize email @ 7:15 tonight, awaiting paperwork, was surprised to get a delivery window of FEB/MAR when originally best guess was April, and I figured May, NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

85 kw, Blue, Tan Air, Pano, Sound, Tech, 19 inch, Twin chargers, Hwpc. I am 10,729

Geez, tell Tesla to send your email on another thread and *poof*! Congrats. Now come on Tesla! Me next.

I got my finalize email this afternoon :) Wanted to do Balki's dance of joy in the office but didn't want folks to know why I was so happy.

I'm wondering if I finalize with 85kwh performance, 21" grey, black leather + carbon fiber, pano roof and tech package, if there's a decent chance for delivery before end of year. That's in a few weeks! Thoughts?

P10,804.