Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

latest (July) Tesla price changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More changes ...hope nobody recently purchased got burned.

Ludicrous now for free, was 8K
means you can now get a Model S ludicrous for ~93K GBP
Standard range is gone too.
Carbon interior option is back though, so I guess they got some more stock.

Not been following M3 pricing, anyone know what's changed there?

Oddly it seems that Pearl White is now the base colour than black. If that is your preference I would move on that quick as I cant see a multicoat paint lasting as the base price option, perhaps the solid white paint delivery was late

I can't believe they've dropped all the Model 3 prices having barely made any deliveries on the backlog.

£1,560 cheaper for an SR+ and £960 less tax over the life of a 4 year PCP...

With no delivery date confirmed and no VIN, this is cancellation and re-order territory.

:eek: Thinking of doing the same! I did expect a price drop when the backlog was cleared if I'm honest, but hadn't expected it so soon!

Reactions: djgillett
Performance option seems to be lost now...so the P+ is £3k cheaper?!

I wonder what that means in their mind for us who pre ordered at the higher price? I hope they will adjust the price or give a discount on FSD for whoever didn't add that..? Else they will get lots of cancellations and re order...

I had a black exterior on order (VIN is still there) but now I would be tempted by the multi coat white if it wasn't to risky to lose the place in the queue

Last edited:
Are you sure? It isn’t clear from what I can see on the internet for example whatcar say the list price must include delivery fees, in which case it is over.
It wasn't mentioned inthe first document I checked, sorry. They've issued a second briefing document.

More details at http://dvla.dft.gov.uk/ved/ved-reform-briefing2.pdf

ved.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: TestPilot
6A400456-5BBE-47AD-B6DB-DDD3F48B4302.jpeg
This is above ridiculous... the above is for my P-

The LRAWD configured the same 18” aero, midnight silver and FSD now costs £53,090 (excluding the £850 doc charges)

The full Performance in the same colour and FSD costs £56,740 (ex doc charges). With pearl white that Performance models is £55,790

My ultimate car would be a P- with tow hitch.. I think I’ll stick with the P- but I hope Tesla comes to the party with some sort of compromise.. I wouldnt want to pay more for a P- than for a full Performance!!! Thats just wrong..

Anyone have any ideas how Tesla has handles this historically?

Boy... Tesla does not make it easy...

View attachment 430186 This is above ridiculous... the above is for my P-

The LRAWD configured the same 18” aero, midnight silver and FSD now costs £53,090 (excluding the £850 doc charges)

The full Performance in the same colour and FSD costs £56,740 (ex doc charges). With pearl white that Performance models is £55,790

My ultimate car would be a P- with tow hitch.. I think I’ll stick with the P- but I hope Tesla comes to the party with some sort of compromise.. I wouldnt want to pay more for a P- than for a full Performance!!! Thats just wrong..

Anyone have any ideas how Tesla has handles this historically?

Boy... Tesla does not make it easy...

just got off the phone with Leeds... they've been caught completely flat-footed with this, no SharePoint info or anything. I asked them about my price being reduced now as mine is exactly the same as yours (but blue) and now if i ordered today i would save nearly 3 grand.

they said they would call me back later today once word comes down the mountain about what they have to do with people like us.

they did, however, give me a delivery date for my VIN which was mid aug.

I called delivery this morning to request a price reduction consistent with new pricing. They said I didn’t need to ask for it unless changing the details of the order and that the price would be recalculated automatically.

Nice- looks like a saving of about £3k on P+ MSM

I called delivery this morning to request a price reduction consistent with new pricing. They said I didn’t need to ask for it unless changing the details of the order and that the price would be recalculated automatically.

Nice- looks like a saving of about £3k on P+ MSM

Did they say at what stage the price will be recalculated? I am in the same boat with a P+ order (VIN in the source code)

Hello Again.

they just called me back and said that we will be reinvoiced as long as we have not taken delivery at the new lower price.

I did ask if they were going to pop a spoiler and track mode onto mine then as my model now no longer exists and those were not features that needed 'rebuilding' the car... he said he would ask.

not bothered about it being lowered or the easy to kill low profile wheels.

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W.