TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Latest Patch missing Text to speech

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Memphis118, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Memphis118

Memphis118 New Member

I recently picked up a 2020 MX, and last night updated the latest patch. In the patch notes, I see they added the text to speech functionality, but I don't seem to see it anywhere.

Is anyone else having this issue?

2. mswlogo

mswlogo Well-Known Member

3. Puddles

Puddles Member

I’m finding the keyboard speech-to-text to be very unreliable. Most of the time it acts like it can’t hear me.

• Like x 1
  4. hoxtrade

hoxtrade Member

See the above link for enormous information. I’m sure you’ll have it resolved in no time.

5. Puddles

Puddles Member

While I am sure that is excellent advice, I see the header "MASTER THREAD" and decide to go have a drink instead.

• Like x 1
  6. hoxtrade

hoxtrade Member

lol, I know what you mean