TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Latest Reservation Numbers?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by flamingoezz, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. flamingoezz

flamingoezz Member

I haven't seen number of reservations updated in 2 weeks or so. Is there somewhere that they update these figures regularly?

Curious to see where we stand with duplicated orders being cancelled out.

2. melindav

melindav ☰ reserved

Likely on the quarterly earnings conf call mid this week.

3. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

As of a couple of days ago, it seems to have stalled at approximately 400,000. I'm not going to track down a source of that right now though.

4. Zoomit

Zoomit Member

The number of duplicate/fraudulent orders was on the order of less than a 1000, so basically lost in the noise.

5. Raindog1

Raindog1 Member

I'm thinking they won't announce anything else until they can get a grip on production or another plant... not even going to mention the gigafactory. Shareholders won't want to hear that their 500k facility has back orders of 5-600k model 3's, not to mention the S & X. The true test will not be Tesla, but the understanding of it's customers....ME? I'll wait for as long as I have to! I DON'T WANT A BOLT! (or anything else for that matter).

• Like x 1