Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Software Update 2020.48.35.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
https://twitter.com/greentheonly/status/1359165721440358405
X1EVzOc.jpg

It wiped my settings, trip odo info, energy display history, HomeLink, stream logins, all of its info, and left my driver's display with a flickering L shaped region. I got it back limping along with a scrollwheel-topbutton reset. Then the local Tesla service center pushed the January one an I let it go in. After that it was OK again but I had to redo everything.

It wiped my settings, trip odo info, energy display history, HomeLink, stream logins, all of its info, and left my driver's display with a flickering L shaped region. I got it back limping along with a scrollwheel-topbutton reset. Then the local Tesla service center pushed the January one an I let it go in. After that it was OK again but I had to redo everything.

Maybe a bug but if others didn't encounter this then could be specific to manufacture date?

I was thinking about skipping this one altogether, although Tesla skipped it for me and went straight to 2021.4.3 and I see there is already a 2021.4.5 out there.
I loaded 2021.4.2 on Tuesday night and then 4.3 came in this morning. Didn’t even get a chance to drive with 4.2 but took the X out this morning after 4.3 and my heat wasn’t working very well. A few minutes later, the screen/MCU rebooted ITSELF and the heat returned to working normally. Weird; and makes me this 4.3 isn’t very stable. Everything else seemed to work okay, though. Also, after loading 4.2, I went out the next afternoon to check the notes to see what was added and I noticed the “Charge Scheduled” and “Departure Time” on the binnacle. Is this new? I’ve never seen or noticed it before.
42337E94-130A-4F53-9D63-15CD67C6BFDB.jpeg

Reactions: MattMac