Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Software Update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same question. A mylrfsd Purchased 11 Dec 21 and it has v10.2 (2021.35.103 ec4de7df8fc2) and it attempted to update the day I bought it…. Failed.. so I followed the instructions to reboot the console,(Multiple times) and powered it down completely…. software is current as of the date and time…. But navigating back to that screen later the checking for updates never completes…. And after taking to friends and them showing me new app features that are supposed to make us happier about the price of gas.. doesn’t work on my app or car…. So I check again about updates…. Same drill…. Maybe this is the root cause of me souring on Tesla and wanting to sell this at a loss… TACC is a joke.. I drive 130 miles daily and no longer trust any of the automation.. maybe I have some old version of the software…. One can only hope..

I also have a notice that a firmware update is required in my inbox and the car is connected to WiFi at home and at work…. Note is From Feb 19. So I guess I need to take a 4 month old car in for service maybe they’ll fix the laundry list
Submit a service request through the app. If they can’t push an update remotely then mobile service can take care of it (if available in your area).

Anyone else seeing this when you go to srrvice on your App? Not sure if its a generic msg or specific to my car. I did whts it suggesting and reconnect to LTE and then again ensured wifi is connecting while parked at home garage but still same message. I picked it up 3 Weeks now and no OTA updates yet. Still on 2021 V11.

Attachments

• 20220314_095958.jpg
    20220314_095958.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20220314_100018.jpg
    20220314_100018.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 57