Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Software Update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Have had my 2022 MYP for a month now and it has never had a software update; right now I have 2021.35.102.2.

Is this the latest? Seems odd that nothing updated in a month but maybe that’s normal, I just don’t know. Thank you!

Welcome to the asylum.

Software updates seem to be released in batches. Newest production cars are at the end of the line, so it might be "x" number of weeks until you get an update.

Search is your friend. This question has been asked, and answered, a few zillion times. ;)

I took delivery of my MY on Dec. 9th too, but like Neil I've been stuck on 2021.35.102.2 since that day. Not a single update yet.
You are on a factory version of the software because your car is new. Nothing is stuck. New cars usually don’t get updates for 2-8 weeks from delivery. Updates are rolled out in batches, so not everyone will receive every update at the same time. Sometimes you will even skip versions.

Also, it’s still December, so your update frequency expectations are too high. You won’t get an update every month. Sometimes it will be sooner, sometimes longer.

Saw there was a new release a few days back and now a massive push to move to it…. But I’m still stuck in 36.8.

ECED92E5-F3C9-446F-8B8A-E91376699E66.jpeg

FD86F437-2737-44C9-8910-04769CB194C1.jpeg

I'm wondering if having bought FSD at the time of purchase has anything to do with how quickly you get updates.
Nope. FSD from the day I ordered it. Picked up in November with 2021.35 software.

TODAY I finally got a notification that an update is ready. (Of course, I’m about to drive away so I can’t even apply the update yet!! Sigh)

Attachments

• 85AC1BAD-9C4F-46EA-BF63-8312A34498EC.jpeg
    85AC1BAD-9C4F-46EA-BF63-8312A34498EC.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 96
TODAY I finally got a notification that an update is ready. (Of course, I’m about to drive away so I can’t even apply the update yet!! Sigh)

I was on 36.8 too until a few minutes ago. Just got the 44.6 update.

Same here. Checked this morning, and no update available. Now I arrive at work and I finally (after 50+ days) get my third update.

Not sure which version, I have to assume it's the 44.6. Feeling good now, but this will be a long day until I can get home and let it update.

Me too. I looked over the car and 44.6 didn't seem to add too much? Though it does seem to still be downloading a game by the looks of it.
Just check the release notes to confirm what to look for. The bigger update items (to me) are Tidal (I'll give it a try) and adding a waypoint to your driving route. Aside from that the updates were incremental I think.