Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest update, odd behavior, missing Easter egg, volume control latency

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 MX90D, AP1. The music light show is missing, as is Atari game, Fart, on the other hand, still there. When you use thumb wheel to adjust music up/down volume, constantly overshoot because of delay in response. Was fine before. Wall charger charge plug used to open charge port with press of button. Now it doesn’t. Is this just me?

Doesn't the system do a reset after an update??? That seems pretty basic.

My last update said it included the improved browser finally, don't know what the differences are, seems to work the same. Just got another update, what, 3 days later and the car is now at 2019.16.2

How is that update number different from the 8 and 9 I keep hearing about from others?

2016 MX90D, AP1. The music light show is missing, as is Atari game, Fart, on the other hand, still there. When you use thumb wheel to adjust music up/down volume, constantly overshoot because of delay in response. Was fine before. Wall charger charge plug used to open charge port with press of button. Now it doesn’t. Is this just me?
My charger plug also no longer opens port. Frustrating because I have to get back in car or use phone to open port.

I still have light show but only on version 2019.12