Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Launch - this Saturday, Boston area - 2017 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pollux

Supporting Member
Hi, folks!

We're having a Launch Event this Saturday, April 15, 12-4 pm, at Aeronaut Brewing. First beer free! Admission free! Families / kids welcome! (We're going to take the kids over to Brooklyn Boulders for some kid fun.)

Why? To officially kick off our 2017 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle! We're closer than ever to enacting carbon pricing legislation in Massachusetts. And we're less than three months away from putting a Winner into a 2017 Tesla Model S or X! And helping two more Winners acquire their own Model 3's via early Tesla Model 3 reservations, so you can get your car sooner, plus cash to help pay for the car. Plus for all three Teslas, we pay the federal income tax ($40K for the S/X!) that is incurred when you win a large prize.

Please do join us!

VERY IMPORTANT: If you're not on the Meetup (New England Tesla Motors Club), then please RSVP to me here. We need headcount, of course, but particularly so for the kids.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: arrive early! Space is limited!

In short:

What: Launch Event, Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle
Where: Aeronaut Brewing, 14 Tyler Street, Somerville, MA
When: this Saturday, April 15, 12-4 pm
Kids welcome? Yes
Should I bring my Tesla? Please do!

Thanks,
Alan

Thanks to all who participated in or otherwise supported our 2017 raffle. @Pollux and I are now actively planning for the 2018 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle, to be launched in September with a year-end (actually an hour or so into 2019) drawing. I will create a new thread soon and link from here. Stay tuned.

And thanks in advance for your support this year!

Peter

Reactions: MMC-