Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Launching - Premium hard cooler for Model 3 trunk well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cnct_coolers

Former Vendor
Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone, we are CNCT (pronounced "connect") Coolers. We are a new featured vendor and Made in the USA. We are launching the first hard cooler custom designed for the Model 3 trunk well. Check us out on our Vendor page here for photos, videos and website link.

This is a premium cooler with wall thickness of 1 1/4" to 2 1/2" thick. Fully insulated lid and rotomolded construction.
Compatible also with the Model Y frunk and trunk (photos in the Vendor page).

Created by Tesla owner for owners and enthusiasts! Make the most of wherever you find yourself!

Questions? Let us know what you think and what more you want to see. Production is underway and updates to follow...

P1520389.jpg

Last edited:
It will be available once the early bird discount is closed :) /s

haha nope :), feel free to sign up and/or purchase now for access to early production units at a discount. Purchasing on our site (even though it's out of stock) puts you in our que for shipping as they are manufactured. If you choose not to purchase now, no problem. We will email reminders as we are in stock and warn of the expiry of the discount code.

We are scheduled to inspect the first production run on Monday. This has been 2 years in the making and such an incredible challenge. This is a small initial run and production will be slow due to the pandemic - see Mattel's challenges with the Cybertruck RC for additional proof. Wish us luck!

Should we post production availability here? How about a thread on performance testing we are planning over the holidays?

20022-CNCT-TMC-Dec-Blog-Photo-P1520432-3.jpg

Reactions: KenC
This is actually Crimson Red which matches the Tesla branded red. We are looking at adding color options and based on feedback it would be great to also have coolers matching the Model 3 paint colors. The Multi-Coat red is a deeper red than the Tesla brand red. Is the Multi-Coat red the color you're hoping for? Both images above are taken outside on very bright sunny days. The website show different lighting conditions. CNCT Coolers I appreciate the question.

I've been waiting almost 2 years to see this image. Let's go! First production run is small but we are rolling. We are shipping to pre-orders first and we will continue to ship to pre-orders (not covered in this run) as they are available. I inspected yesterday and they are better than my own pre-production model!

IMG_3521.JPG

We are in the premium cooler market. Features include superior thermal performance - only found in this segment, plus made in the USA and custom designed specifically for the Tesla enthusiasts to fit in the Model 3 trunk well. Compatible with Model Y frunk and trunk as well.
We couldn't imagine creating anything but a premium and unconventional product, made in the US for the Tesla community.

Thank you. You are correct. Stay ready as no one likes warm drinks. Think of (post-pandemic) being equipped to hand out cold drinks and maybe an ice cream sandwich at the supercharger to strangers in a Tesla inspired cooler. Roadtrips, dinner parties with a good looking cooler, work snacks or a day at the ballpark.

Sorry you're having challenges. The issue may be that you have to hit "apply" once you enter the discount code. Others have had this problem. Please let me know if this helps. I will make sure you get the discount and free shipping within Canada and the US.

With your feedback we could make this easier. Thank you for your business and support!