Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Launching - Premium hard cooler for Model 3 trunk well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a question, in fact, an important one. How many 24oz Pacifico’s can I pack into that thing?

If it came in the multi-coat red, I might be interested.

This is an important question. We did count 24 oz can capacity but we will do it again "for research purposes" and post. Your question is specifically on Pacifico's though, which is interesting. I have tried that, is it delicious?

We don't offer a multi-coat red yet. After successful sales of our initial Crimson Red (Tesla brand color) we will look at others. You may want more than one, could we offer you a Crimson Red in the meantime?

This is an important question. We did count 24 oz can capacity but we will do it again "for research purposes" and post. Your question is specifically on Pacifico's though, which is interesting. I have tried that, is it delicious?

We don't offer a multi-coat red yet. After successful sales of our initial Crimson Red (Tesla brand color) we will look at others. You may want more than one, could we offer you a Crimson Red in the meantime?
:D, I just want to know how many 24oz drinks with ice I can put into it. Pacifico’s are fine, Mexican beer. I would’ve said Corona’s but you know... I may pick one up later on when things open up and I can put it to good use. Hopefully by then a multi-coat red will be available.

:D, I just want to know how many 24oz drinks with ice I can put into it. Pacifico’s are fine, Mexican beer. I would’ve said Corona’s but you know... I may pick one up later on when things open up and I can put it to good use. Hopefully by then a multi-coat red will be available.

@RedWhite19 we completed some very important research over the weekend as you asked. Please the pics below and we confirm 19 tall cans without ice (measurement really as this is not a good idea). 16 with ice. Quite a practical capacity in our opinion while still being easy to carry. Cheers!

IMG_3590.JPG
IMG_3593.JPG

• Love
Reactions: RedWhite19
hey, @cnct_coolers i see that you have very limited reviews. I would love to provide you a quality review. Message me and we can connect (pun intended)

Love the pun. We have very limited production and have experienced extensive production challenges and delays which is the reason for a lack of reviews. Reviews will be important as we ramp up production again. We appreciate the support from the Tesla community with reviews! We are a small startup business - Tesla owners creating products for other Tesla owners and enthusiasts.

For orders placed now we estimate shipping out by the end of February. We ship based on date of your pre-order. We are ending the pre-order campaign shortly and an email notification will be going out to website subscribers letting them know to purchase now before the discount ends. Interested people may want to get in now. Summer is coming. Road trips and social gatherings will soon be a thing again!

We have heard from a couple of customers now that they love the idea of a dry clean storage space (obviously in addition to its use as a cooler). Can you expand on what the uses are for dry storage? I'm thinking cutlery, work brown bag lunch, napkins? Stuff that you don't want sitting on the trunk or frunk carpet floor. Are we on the right track TMC forum community? Any other ideas?

Thanks for the kind words @Anthon3_2021 Yes we're in the premium market which drives our costs and accordingly pricing up. Discount of 20% is still in effect (with promo code) for a short time with free shipping. Still not for everyone and that's ok. Price will be going up due to rising costs. We plan to always include free shipping.