Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lawrence Service/Sales relocating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Per a post by Tesla Owners Online on Twitter, the Lawrence Sales Centre will relocate to a new location on Railside Rd, just a block away from the existing location on Lawrence. This new location will probably be a lot larger than the existing one, which has been overflowing lately. I wonder if the Superchargers will also be displaced, if anyone can check that out within the next month, when the move is scheduled to take place.

New location
AE92D3FB-7BB0-405A-B817-A030F26BE5D9.jpeg

Map view
C7D9728D-1E03-4484-B48A-6C313A73B92B.jpeg

Well, now I know why they are sending a Ranger to fix my car - thanks for the info as I didn't know this was happening.

The only thing I'm concerned about is whether this alleviates the parking issue? I don't see that there's much space to park, and it's hard to tell how Tesla gets of the new site takes given the building is divided into several units.

A mobile ranger came by the house today to fix something and was told that a new Vaughan location will be opening up. Apparently close to the Porsche dealership south of Vaughan Mills. So I think this location would hopefully have more parking (also closer to us York Regioners.)

Well, now I know why they are sending a Ranger to fix my car - thanks for the info as I didn't know this was happening.

The only thing I'm concerned about is whether this alleviates the parking issue? I don't see that there's much space to park, and it's hard to tell how Tesla gets of the new site takes given the building is divided into several units.

A mobile ranger came by the house today to fix something and was told that a new Vaughan location will be opening up. Apparently close to the Porsche dealership south of Vaughan Mills. So I think this location would hopefully have more parking (also closer to us York Regioners.)

About a year or so ago, there were rumours of one opening somewhere off the 427 in Etobicoke. It never came to fruition, but it would have been great for those who live in the area as well as for the Sherway showroom.

I hope for your sake the rumour is true - good luck!

Reactions: Shaz
Agreed, hope it comes to fruition. The mobile tech was saying they're currently figuring out who needs to go there and some of the mobile tech has already visited the site and had access. But we'll see what happens.

About a year or so ago, there were rumours of one opening somewhere off the 427 in Etobicoke. It never came to fruition, but it would have been great for those who live in the area as well as for the Sherway showroom.

I hope for your sake the rumour is true - good luck!

Well, Lawrence’s Superchargers still seem to work. Maybe Lawrence will become Tesla Canada’s Headquarters. Photo from Twitter (yesterday)
EBD77500-2A92-4191-B099-62DB4AE823F7.jpeg

Not really near Vaughan Mills per say, it’s on Highway 7 and Weston Rd, where the old sears building used to be. They already put the Tesla sign on the building, installed around 5 L2 chargers and if you drive around the building your car automatically connects to Tesla Service wifi

Attachments

• 3FAFA691-103E-4B48-95FA-0575121F9B75.jpeg
    3FAFA691-103E-4B48-95FA-0575121F9B75.jpeg
    495.1 KB · Views: 75
  • FA3E442B-6318-46C8-A7EA-A609F26E6789.jpeg
    FA3E442B-6318-46C8-A7EA-A609F26E6789.jpeg
    623.1 KB · Views: 64