Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LAX airport parking charging options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to park the Tesla for a week at lax. Last until I did that the vampire drain left me with barely enough to get to the Hawthorne supercharger. Any recommendations on where to park with charging? I checked that parking structure 1 and 6 have charging but always full.

I need to park the Tesla for a week at lax. Last until I did that the vampire drain left me with barely enough to get to the Hawthorne supercharger. Any recommendations on where to park with charging? I checked that parking structure 1 and 6 have charging but always full.
I'm not going to be able to help because I'm thousands of miles away with no experience parking there. However, I will point out that I opened this thread to see your opinion on autopark or comment about bad parking at superchargers. LAX (pronounced el ei ex) is an airport. Lax (pronounced laks) is a word that could describe parking as performed by a person our autonomous vehicle.

lax​

[ laks ]
adjective, lax·er, lax·est.
1 not strict or severe; careless or negligent:
lax morals;a lax attitude toward discipline.

I'm not going to be able to help because I'm thousands of miles away with no experience parking there. However, I will point out that I opened this thread to see your opinion on autopark or comment about bad parking at superchargers. LAX (pronounced el ei ex) is an airport. Lax (pronounced laks) is a word that could describe parking as performed by a person our autonomous vehicle.
CoolStoryHansel.jpg

Reactions: gaswalla
There is a supercharger just south of LAX a few miles away. I always just park my Model X charging there when I am waiting to pick up someone from LAX. Also the Economy Lot just opened back up at LAX. I think it is cheaper than most other parking spaces.

There may even be EV charging spot at the Economy Lot. I really can't tell from their website, but they were supposed to have EV spot in all the parking structures eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: njhtran