TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

LAX Airport Parking Suggestions

Discussion in 'California' started by jsm, Oct 12, 2015.

1. jsm

jsm Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Northridge, CA
    Hi -

I travel a bunch, just got my Tesla and am looking for your LAX airport parking suggestions. With my Leaf, I parked at Terminal 6 and charged my car, but more than half the time it is full and you cant get a charging spot. With the Tesla, I do not need to charge to get home. Any suggestions of places to park that it wont get dinged or damaged??

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I parked at Lot C last week, No problems. 5 days, lost 5 miles while parked.

I would like to see the C-lots put some 120V long term parking/charging. I was told some time ago that there was a plan to do this, but I see no progress so far.
  3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Jun 24, 2014
    Santa Cruz Mountains, USA
    I always used to park at lot C back in the day. Big enough to usually find an end spot. There also used to be a high end garage with large padded sheets that hung down between each vehicle. But you need to take a van to the terminal. It wasn't cheap.