TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

LAX Airport Parking Suggestions

Discussion in 'California' started by jsm, Oct 12, 2015.

1. jsm

jsm Member

Hi -

I travel a bunch, just got my Tesla and am looking for your LAX airport parking suggestions. With my Leaf, I parked at Terminal 6 and charged my car, but more than half the time it is full and you cant get a charging spot. With the Tesla, I do not need to charge to get home. Any suggestions of places to park that it wont get dinged or damaged??

Thanks!

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

I parked at Lot C last week, No problems. 5 days, lost 5 miles while parked.

I would like to see the C-lots put some 120V long term parking/charging. I was told some time ago that there was a plan to do this, but I see no progress so far.

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I always used to park at lot C back in the day. Big enough to usually find an end spot. There also used to be a high end garage with large padded sheets that hung down between each vehicle. But you need to take a van to the terminal. It wasn't cheap.