Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ldcrsmode

Global Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
LDCRS.
Tesla Model Y 3D All Weather Floor Mats
Premium. Without the logo.
Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 10.39.56 AM.png

Complete Set (6 Piece Set)
AMAZON LINK

Interior Mats Only (3 Piece Set):
AMAZON LINK
#ad

Compatible with 2024, 2023, 2022, and 2021 5 Seater Model Y's.
If you have any questions feel free to send us a DM or email at [email protected]

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!

The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!🔥

Last edited:
Great question, we are currently in the process of test fitting 2021 MY. The current product photos were taken from a 2020 MY. From the research we’ve done and those photos provided in the thread, the changes would be minimal impact to the fitment of the mats, but we will be sure to update and differentiate between them as soon as we can.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
To minimize any confusion and the possibility for fitment issues we advise 2021 MY owners to hold off until we confirm fitment. We want to ensure you are happy with our products.

Great question, we are currently in the process of test fitting 2021 MY. The current product photos were taken from a 2020 MY. From the research we’ve done and those photos provided in the thread, the changes would be minimal impact to the fitment of the mats, but we will be sure to update and differentiate between them as soon as we can.