Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When 7 seat becomes available, will there be am option to buy as an add on? I am sure there are many like me who wouldn't mind getting the 5 seater now and get the addon at a later date when available
That's actually a great idea. I think the most streamlined approach would be to list the 3rd row separately on Amazon. Since the 5 seater mats fit universally, 7 seat Y owners would just purchase the 3rd row in addition to it. We will keep this in mind for 7 seater Y's!

Last edited:
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW IN STOCK ON AMAZON!

Link to Amazon: Amazon.com

Thank you everyone for your interest and continued patience through this time. We are excited to finally bring our products to the Tesla Motors Club community!

For everyone who has signed to the notification list, we will start sending the promo codes out shortly as it takes a few hours for the promotion to become active on Amazon. We will be sending out the promo codes in batches over the next 2 days.

We hope everyone is 100% satisfied with our floor mats! Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions, comments, or concerns.

NOW UPDATED FOR 2021 MODEL Y's (Pictures/Videos added below)

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!
The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!

Ian
LDCRS

Last edited:
All promo codes and notifications have been sent, if you have not received your code, please check your spam folder and DM us.

Thank you everyone for your support! Other than the shipping delay to the Amazon warehouses, we hope the buying experience was as seamless as possible. We can’t wait to start seeing them be delivered to you all.

Definitely post some pictures here and leave a review on Amazon to let us know how we did!

Reactions: Trip McNealy
Received and installed my LDCRS mats! Count me as a totally satisfied customer.
  • Perfect fit - around seat supports, along side carpet/plastic seams, dimensionally.
  • Nubs on bottom keep them in place.
  • Clean look - no tacky emblems or 3rd-party advertising, and only small indents where the right heel rests. Fits the Tesla aesthetic imho.
  • No stank - odorless, right out of the packaging into the car. No off-gassing.
Thanks for the great communication during the shipping process @ldcrsmode ! my mats have come a long way but their journey is just beginning! :)

Last edited:
Received and installed my LDCRS mats! Count me as a totally satisfied customer.
  • Perfect fit - around seat supports, along side carpet/plastic seams, dimensionally.
  • Nubs on bottom keep them in place.
  • Clean look - no tacky emblems or 3rd-party advertising, and only small indents where the right heel rests. Fits the Tesla aesthetic imho.
  • No stank - odorless, right out of the packaging into the car. No off-gassing.
Thanks for the great communication during the shipping process @ldcrsmode ! my mats have come a long way but their journey is just beginning! :)
Thank you for the feedback, we are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase! If you have a moment to leave a review on Amazon we would greatly appreciate it as well. We look forward to seeing more reviews from the other Tesla Motors Club members in the coming days as they receive their items!

Ian
LDCRS

Reactions: Driver08
Got mine a day after order and it looks great. feels lightweight, feels really nice and love the fact theres no big company logo. mines just waiting back in the box til my MYLR delivers. love the fact this company is allowing me to exchange IF my MYLR changes its dimension by the time i receive my car :) .
note: comapred my friends mats from 2 different company, and they both agreed they like LDCRS' mats way better! cant wait to put mine in!

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
All promo codes and notifications have been sent, if you have not received your code, please check your spam folder and DM us.

Thank you everyone for your support! Other than the shipping delay to the Amazon warehouses, we hope the buying experience was as seamless as possible. We can’t wait to start seeing them be delivered to you all.

Definitely post some pictures here and leave a review on Amazon to let us know how we did!
@ldcrsmode any chance I can sign up for a promo code at this time?

Got mine a day after order and it looks great. feels lightweight, feels really nice and love the fact theres no big company logo. mines just waiting back in the box til my MYLR delivers. love the fact this company is allowing me to exchange IF my MYLR changes its dimension by the time i receive my car :) .
note: comapred my friends mats from 2 different company, and they both agreed they like LDCRS' mats way better! cant wait to put mine in!
Thank you as well for the feedback, glad to know we're doing something right! Can't wait for you to get your Model Y!

Reactions: fatheroftwo
Got mine last night. First impression is quality is very good. A bit lighter than I suspected, but fit is also very good. In terms of looks, they are a visible upgrade from the Tesla rubber mats. I’ll wait a bit for them to settle to take some pics, but overall happy with purchase. Huge props to the crew at LDCRS for frequency and transparency of comms.

Huge thank you for everyone who has made their purchases thus far!
Reminder: Promo code is valid for 2 more days! (10/31) If you were on the notification list, be sure to take advantage of the deal while it lasts!

Got mine last night. First impression is quality is very good. A bit lighter than I suspected, but fit is also very good. In terms of looks, they are a visible upgrade from the Tesla rubber mats. I’ll wait a bit for them to settle to take some pics, but overall happy with purchase. Huge props to the crew at LDCRS for frequency and transparency of comms.
Thank you! We love to hear it and we will continue to strive to provide the best customer service and products! We look forward to seeing those pictures to help others with their decision making. Also, if you so choose to do so, reviews on Amazon would greatly help us out. :)