Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: 3/16/2022 We are happy to announce that we are now in stock and the mats are available for purchase on Amazon.

If you signed up, we will be contacting you with your promo code in the next 24 hours, be on the lookout for the promo code!

For all others, they are available for purchase on Amazon using the link below:

AMAZON LINK

Thank you again for your interest and patience with us!
Ian | LDCRS

Last edited:
Reactions: C-Bus Y
Received the set yesterday for the MYLR that should be arriving soon (EDD 3/24 - 4/6). I looked them over this morning and I'm very impressed with the quality. The shipping box was thick enough to provide a gradual fold of the back mat and I'm sure it will flatten out in very little time. Hope they fit as good as they look....

Received the set yesterday for the MYLR that should be arriving soon (EDD 3/24 - 4/6). I looked them over this morning and I'm very impressed with the quality. The shipping box was thick enough to provide a gradual fold of the back mat and I'm sure it will flatten out in very little time. Hope they fit as good as they look....
They’ll fit perfectly. Lay that rear mat out flat and you’ll have no issues.
D0A07C12-890F-4457-875E-509BF49A3FD3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Are these able to be picked up? I live in Phoenix. DM me if so.
Unfortunately we do not have any new in box locally here in Phoenix, they all get shipped directly to Amazon Fulfillment Centers. We do however, occasionally get the products that are returned back to Amazon back to our office. If you are interested in an open box set of floor mats feel free to sign up to the open box sign up list below. We inspect all of them to ensure they are in factory condition prior to having them available for sale.

Open Box

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

Unfortunately we do not have any new in box locally here in Phoenix, they all get shipped directly to Amazon Fulfillment Centers. We do however, occasionally get the products that are returned back to Amazon back to our office. If you are interested in an open box set of floor mats feel free to sign up to the open box sign up list below. We inspect all of them to ensure they are in factory condition prior to having them available for sale.

Open Box

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS
Signed up! Thank you.

Any plans on making trunk mats? Specifically for 7 seaters. I've seen others but the trunk mats look totally different from the floor mats.
Specifically for 7 seaters, just to be completely transparent, its definitely on our roadmap but realistically we don't see it coming until late Q4 of 2022. We hope to address the 7 seater market soon! We've been working on the 5 seater trunk mats for a few months and those will be available soon. We will be creating a sign up list to be notified for that release in a week, so for the 4 seater folks, stay tuned! Sneak peak pics below :)

d369214b-3e81-4e9f-8a89-6d522a8065c4-jpg.771861

1d6edbef-1d9d-4c4b-9bfe-01b5084964a7-jpg.771860

Reactions: True2TheGame
They’ll fit perfectly. Lay that rear mat out flat and you’ll have no issues. View attachment 783615

Yeah I am super happy with mine as well. Fit was great, good quality etc.

In case anyone is wondering, I am a volunteer mod, and do not have any input into TMC vendors, etc. I am just a regular purchaser like everyone else. I (and my wife, who is the primary driver of our model Y) are very happy with these mats. I actually threw the factory ones away as soon as I put these in the car.

@ldcrsmode , eagerly awaiting the trunk + frunk mats.

Yeah I am super happy with mine as well. Fit was great, good quality etc.

In case anyone is wondering, I am a volunteer mod, and do not have any input into TMC vendors, etc. I am just a regular purchaser like everyone else. I (and my wife, who is the primary driver of our model Y) are very happy with these mats. I actually threw the factory ones away as soon as I put these in the car.

@ldcrsmode , eagerly awaiting the trunk + frunk mats.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We value everyones input good or bad, and mod or not :) but thank you again for your purchase and helping moderate this great community!

Look for the frunk/trunk notification list in around a week!

LDCRS

Reactions: jjrandorin