Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine in the mail today. They have a great feel to them. Now I just wish I had a Tesla to put them in. Next month hopefully!
20220715_100803.jpg

I believe we have replied to any pending requests/messages, if you still need assistance please reach out via DM or email. The trunk mats will be available on Amazon VERY SOON. Be sure to sign up on the notification list, as the promo code will exclusively be sent out to those who signed up to our notification lists.

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

Reactions: PeteOC and BGOwner
I believe we have replied to any pending requests/messages, if you still need assistance please reach out via DM or email. The trunk mats will be available on Amazon VERY SOON. Be sure to sign up on the notification list, as the promo code will exclusively be sent out to those who signed up to our notification lists.

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS
Replacement set received and installed tonight. New set is fitting much better than the first, even on the driver’s side as well. Really appreciate the awesome customer service and standing behind your products. Thanks again.

We are now live with the LDCRS Tesla Model Y Trunk Mats!

Trunk

Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

The notifications and promo codes will be sent out no later by 8PM EST today. if you do not receive an email or code by then, be sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not see an email from us, send us a DM with your email and name and we can get one sent out to you!

Grateful for all of your patience and interest in our products!

Ian
LDCRS

no email for me, and i've checked the spam. I even entered multiple emails just to be safe on the waiting list...
They’re being sent out in 3 batches today to allow amazon to fully check in all inventory so it won’t prematurely say “out of stock” but rest assured you’ll receive it no later than 8pm EST today and we have enough inventory to go around!

Reactions: Triplem086
We are now live with the LDCRS Tesla Model Y Trunk Mats!

Trunk

Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

The notifications and promo codes will be sent out no later by 8PM EST today. if you do not receive an email or code by then, be sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not see an email from us, send us a DM with your email and name and we can get one sent out to you!

Grateful for all of your patience and interest in our products!

Ian
LDCRS
Ordered. Thanks! Fantastic customer service!!