Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently Out of stock on Amazon, will be getting more in stock in the next few days. Thank you all for your business!

We are looking for any 2021 Model Y Owners in the Phoenix, Arizona area to help us test fit the mats for 2021 Model Y. Let us know if you know anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: akballow
Although these are obviously not our mats, for what it’s worth, here was a review from Amazon on the maxpider mats on a 2021 (post October) production Model Y. Hopefully this provides some clarity until we can get a local 2021 Model Y owner to fit our actual mats in!

2020/2021 Pre October (straight seat mount) ✅

2021 post October (curved seat mount) see attached photo

The second you have the revised mats, please link them! I want these

Interested when you get the 2021 Matts ready.

I want one, let us know if you have 2021 version

Attachments

• 8FA7E36A-E0DB-4B72-87CC-4C829955212C.jpeg
    8FA7E36A-E0DB-4B72-87CC-4C829955212C.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 278
  • EAD35627-2B8A-40CA-B41A-1E3A12325185.jpeg
    EAD35627-2B8A-40CA-B41A-1E3A12325185.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Thank you for your business and feedback! We’d appreciate and reviews/pictures on Amazon as well :) We are happy that you are pleased with our product! Happy New Years!

View attachment 622881 View attachment 622882 View attachment 622883 View attachment 622884 View attachment 622885 View attachment 622886 View attachment 622887 View attachment 622888

Received our mats yesterday. Very nice quality. Similar to 3D but a few small differences. Where these really seem to shine is the fitment in the rear floor area! They fit very well up front also.

2021 Model Y Fitment (Post October) for those curious on how they fit.

The mats will definitely fit on a Post October Produced 2021 Model Y. However, they are just a tad short though, roughly 2 inches. The rear mats don't have any changes and fit without any issues. We did want to post pictures for reference for anyone that was curious.

We are working on getting 2021 specific mats produced as we speak. It will take a few months before they are ready, we apologize for the delay, but look forward to bringing these to the brand new Model Y's!
IMG_9589.JPG IMG_9590.JPG IMG_9591.JPG

Will you guys have an option for covering the felt area in the cargo area over the wheel wells? My tesmanian set covers the cargo floor and I also go the second row seat backs, but there's dog hair all over the felt on the exposed area over the bumps/wheel wells.

I'm going to also get a canvasback.com piece for the felt area on the hatch door itself, but really hope for a nice matching set for the cargo area to cover the wheel wells! Heck, if your floor mats just covered the wheel wells too, that would be incredible. I would make the switch from Tesmanian to LCDRS in a heartbeat.

When we design the trunk mats we will put this into consideration, thank you for the input! The frunk and trunk are next on our list, along with a cover that goes over the back of the seat so that it is protected when they are flat.

Will you guys have an option for covering the felt area in the cargo area over the wheel wells? My tesmanian set covers the cargo floor and I also go the second row seat backs, but there's dog hair all over the felt on the exposed area over the bumps/wheel wells.

I'm going to also get a canvasback.com piece for the felt area on the hatch door itself, but really hope for a nice matching set for the cargo area to cover the wheel wells! Heck, if your floor mats just covered the wheel wells too, that would be incredible. I would make the switch from Tesmanian to LCDRS in a heartbeat.