Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to stop by and say I received mine and they fit perfectly and look great!! Thanks LDCRS!

Any chance you guys are making a trunk and frunk one?
We’re glad you’re happy with your purchase! We absolutely are making frunk and trunk mats. We’ll be making a sign up list to be notified when they are available this week so keep your eyes out for that! They will be starting production soon. Peep the pics below for a preview.

d369214b-3e81-4e9f-8a89-6d522a8065c4-jpg.771861

1d6edbef-1d9d-4c4b-9bfe-01b5084964a7-jpg.771860

Reactions: casper90403
Hey all! First time poster but had to post here first. Scheduled pickup of my MY tomorrow and these mats look outstanding from what I've seen. I'd love to get on the list for the Frunk & Trunk order. Gonna head over to Amazon to purchase the floor mats if you'd like to send a promo my way. Thank You.

Reactions: ldcrsmode
🙌🙌🙌🙌

It excites us to see happy customers! Thank you for your feedback! For anyone who has received them recently, it would be amazing if you guys could leave an honest review on there as well! It would greatly help us out.

Installed mine yesterday. I cannot believe how well they fit. It's seamless. Better than my supposed laser measured weather tech mats in my other car.