Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP delivered a short while ago... and Amazon delivered the mats moments later! Missed out on the discount code for the mats 😥 but hoping to get the frunk and trunk mats! Any ETA on availability?

Thanks!
Thank you for choosing us, we hope you are happy with your purchase! Regarding the frunk/trunk mats they should be starting production within the next week, however with shipping delays still affecting the supply chain we anticipate them to take about 3-4 months to become available on Amazon. We're working hard to get them available ASAP!

Looking forward to pickup my Model Y LR April/May. Would love to get full coverage mats, These are getting good reviews on amazon, good for you guys, and (thanks for not putting a logo ;-) ! I would appreciate if there is a discount code that you can share!

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
I received mine a while ago. I would say the fit is around 95%. There was some wrinkling around the inside corner raised edges, particularly the driver mat. I managed to get it out by shifting it around, but I could not resolve that the top of the dead pedal floats a bit. The other two mats are perfect after a minute. The stitching for the tags is a little ugly, but is really only visible in the rear. Overall very satisfied with the material, no logo, and saving over the other brands. Thank you.

As promised!

LDCRS Front Trunk/Rear Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk Sign up list!
Click the link below to be taken to our sign up page to be notified when we launch the Trunk Mats. We are in the begining stages of production and are excited to bring them to you. We will contact everyone who signs up with a promo code when we launch!

https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/trunk-notification-list

Thanks,
LDCRS

Last edited:
As promised!

LDCRS Front Trunk/Rear Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk Sign up list!
Click the link below to be taken to our sign up page to be notified when we launch the Trunk Mats. We are in the begining stages of production and are excited to bring them to you. We will contact everyone who signs up with a promo code when we launch!

https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/trunk-notification-list

Thanks,
LDCRS
Just signed up! I received your floor mats last week and am super impressed with the nice clean look and perfect fit. Can’t wait to get matching cargo mats. Any estimate when these will ship?

• Love
Good to hear and looking good.

Definitely interested in the seat-back option. Maybe even a lip around the top-edge the runs along the top of the back-seat when in the up position. That way when folded down, it will help prevent things from rolling off into the foot compartment of the rear-seats. Just a thought. Anyway, signed up.

• Love
got the floor mats last weekend and they are great.

for the trunk mats will you also offer something for the back of the seats (5 seater) like Tasmanian does?
We're happy you are satisfied with your purchase! We wanted to get these started ASAP so back seat liners won't be available for purchase at launch, but we have it in our pipeline of future products and would be available as an add on in the future.

Just signed up! I received your floor mats last week and am super impressed with the nice clean look and perfect fit. Can’t wait to get matching cargo mats. Any estimate when these will ship?
Thanks for choosing us and glad you are happy with your purchase as well. We anticipate them to be available in roughly 3-4 months (pending any shipping/supply chain delays these days...) but that's why we want to offer the sign up list rather than collect deposits and tie up funds from our customers. We feel this is the most streamlined and convenient experience for our customers.

LDCRS