Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LDCRS vs Tesla Shields Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Feb 16th, nothing has shown as shipped, was told originally April, then June now its near the end of July. If they don’t show up by August first I will be doing a charge back as I have waiting long enough. I was told last week that the would be ship last week, then I received a new order number and it has been stuck there for the past week and I should get a tracking number that day or in the next couple of days. I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING.

Thanks for chiming in. What did you order?
Hopefully they get your order resolved and shipped.

Ordered Feb 16th, nothing has shown as shipped, was told originally April, then June now its near the end of July. If they don’t show up by August first I will be doing a charge back as I have waiting long enough. I was told last week that the would be ship last week, then I received a new order number and it has been stuck there for the past week and I should get a tracking number that day or in the next couple of days. I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING.
Send me your order number in our official thread. I am having to manually fix about 300 orders that Jason botched. I just woke up after a 2 hour power nap and ready to finish these.

Perfect, thank you. Can you please provide links to purchase the 7 seater mats along with the trunk/frunk? Looks like the links disappeared on the website.
We had to disable those since we have been having some issues with our fulfillment warehouse about fulfilling a pre order product. We plan on selling those separately after they are finish being developed. For the time being we are offering model y revised seat mats on our site.

jason is the one that got all snarky when i told him I ordered them off of alibaba. They are just generic xpe all weather floormats. I spoke with the vendor the assured no gap so we will see, allthough I ordered the ldcrs style which has a raised bump over the rails in the back.
"Why order authentic product when you can just go on aliexpress and buy a cheap knockoff one with unknown quality from some random vendor for slightly cheaper!"

I mean this hasn't been a secret for 5+ years, so I'm not sure why you think buying copycat designs from china is some new and crazy advice worth bringing up to people on here... 🤷‍♂️. Just enjoy waiting for 3+ months and then find out that it's junk and you can't get a refund. That's always fun! Aliexpress has a solid reputation for being the best quality ever. Go for it!

While you're at it, you should grab a Submariner watch too! Only $12 with free shipping for basically a Rolex! Those swiss bastards charge people $10k for basically the same thing!

Who is Jason...and why is he always to blame for your problems?
I'm the guy that gets the job done. He's the guy who's currently flying to iceland on a 10 day family vacation that he "planned months in advance" and only let me know around... last week? Classy. But don't worry, nothing can stop me from getting these orders out properly, been up 2 days straight but still going strong!

Last edited:
I'm the guy that gets the job done. He's the guy who's currently flying to iceland on a 10 day family vacation that he "planned months in advance" and only let me know around... last week? Classy. But don't worry, nothing can stop me from getting these orders out properly, been up 2 days straight but still going strong!
Jason none of this is healthy. For many of us, your toxic partnership is both entertaining but frustrating to read. Hope you guys can sort this all out and pivot better in the future.

Reactions: denn1s and zikronix
Same here, I just emailed them to cancel my order but I'll probably do a charge back as well.

Last edited:
Same here, I just emailed them to cancel my order but I'll probably do a charge back as well.
Was promised by ‘Jason’ that they would be here today, it was shipped fedex economy ground smartpost. I am leaving for 6 weeks and needed them to arrive prior to leaving. All I got was the run around from this 2 bit company. I will be processing a charge back since I have been told it’s loo long for a refund.

Reactions: zikronix
Was promised by ‘Jason’ that they would be here today, it was shipped fedex economy ground smartpost. I am leaving for 6 weeks and needed them to arrive prior to leaving. All I got was the run around from this 2 bit company. I will be processing a charge back since I have been told it’s loo long for a refund.
Can you PM me? I'll get this sorted right now.

I just saw this thread and labored thru 8 pages of posts.

After reading these posts I see that I am not the only one who has not received his order.
I laughed when I saw the quotes from the vendor, I got the same runaround.
So I woke up this am and wondered why I have not received my mats. I received the email on 7/24 that my mats would ship any day. Well today was 8/2 and no shipping notice, and of course no mats. So I emailed them and they told me that they resubmitted my order! Are you kidding me? I asked what happened. I was told that my address was not complete for the shipper so they could not ship my order. Why did it take 8 days for my order to kick out with bad shipping info? Had I not emailed them this am and forgotten about this, I would never see my mats. I told them if they wanted to cancel my order, refund my money and not ship that would be OK with me. The next email said my mats shipped and I would get a shipping/tracking info tomorrow. Should I hold my breath? If I don’t get the shipping/tracking number tomorrow I will just have this reversed with my bank and be done with them. I have given them plenty of rope, it ends tomorrow. Also after 8 pages no one has posted that they got their mats. Has anyone received them or are they invisible? Is it possible that we are all being scammed?

After reading these posts I see that I am not the only one who has not received his order.
So I woke up this am and wondered why I have not received my mats. I received the email on 7/24 that my mats would ship any day. Well today was 8/2 and no shipping notice, and of course no mats. So I emailed them and they told me that they resubmitted my order! Are you kidding me? I asked what happened. I was told that my address was not complete for the shipper so they could not ship my order. Why did it take 8 days for my order to kick out with bad shipping info? Had I not emailed them this am and forgotten about this, I would never see my mats. I told them if they wanted to cancel my order, refund my money and not ship that would be OK with me. The next email said my mats shipped and I would get a shipping/tracking info tomorrow. Should I hold my breath? If I don’t get the shipping/tracking number tomorrow I will just have this reversed with my bank and be done with them. I have given them plenty of rope, it ends tomorrow. Also after 8 pages no one has posted that they got their mats. Has anyone received them or are they invisible? Is it possible that we are all being scammed?
I ordered in May and got my Mats just yesterday. Now to wait for the 7 seater trunk and frunk mats.

dont worry, its just a simple case of jason typing in the wrong address...lol

I got mine, too. They are fine. They were folded so they are creased and nothing lays flat but I'm giving them a chance to fix themselves in the heat. I wish for more concrete info about the 3rd row mat and the 7 seater trunk/frunk mats. Might end up cancelling both of those because I am quite disappointed in this company's handling of orders and the drama being aired all over these boards.