Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LDCRS vs Tesla Shields Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are super excited to bring the updated 2021 Model Y Mats to you all! The test fit went very well, I'll leave the photos for your own judgement :)
Shout out to @CyberTorque for allowing us to test fit on your 2021 Model Y, we hope you enjoy them.

We will send another update when to expect these on Amazon. (Available HERE ~1.5 months) https://amzn.to/3yq1po8
Until then, let us know what you all think!

*All Photos below are from todays shoot on a 2021 Model Y w/ updated seat rails*

Driver_1png copy.jpg

Driver_2 copy.jpg

Driver_3 copy.jpg

Passenger_1 copy 2.jpg

Rear_1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
We are super excited to bring the updated 2021 Model Y Mats to you all! The test fit went very well, I'll leave the photos for your own judgement :)
Shout out to @CyberTorque for allowing us to test fit on your 2021 Model Y, we hope you enjoy them.

We will send another update when to expect these on Amazon.

*All Photos below are from todays shoot on a 2021 Model Y w/ updated seat rails*
Those look great!

We will send another update when to expect these on Amazon.

Driver_1png copy.jpg

Driver_2 copy.jpg

Driver_3 copy.jpg

Passenger_1 copy 2.jpg

Rear_1 copy.jpg
Nice! I really admire you taking the risk to fully edge-hug with the back mat! Our similar design is collecting dust on my desk because I can't shake the past experiences with tesla manufacturing tolerances! However, it really is a thing of beauty when it works! You guys are really making me want to take the plunge....

In a Ponzi Scheme, you have to reward the early investors by paying extraordinary dividends. Maybe there are some, and the early guys will get them.

But as I said before, it's been a kind of fun ride. Either it ends with floor mats (that, no matter how good they are, don't justify waiting eight months for the damned things) or it ends with us saying, "How could we have been so stupid?" I have not talked yet with my credit card company, but I think if I say the charge ended up being wrong, they'll refund my money. Right?

Ever trying to see the good in everyone, I remain optimistic. If I tried to start a new business, knowing nothing about business, I'm sure I would have a lot of mis-steps along the way, too.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
In a Ponzi Scheme, you have to reward the early investors by paying extraordinary dividends. Maybe there are some, and the early guys will get them.

But as I said before, it's been a kind of fun ride. Either it ends with floor mats (that, no matter how good they are, don't justify waiting eight months for the damned things) or it ends with us saying, "How could we have been so stupid?" I have not talked yet with my credit card company, but I think if I say the charge ended up being wrong, they'll refund my money. Right?

Ever trying to see the good in everyone, I remain optimistic. If I tried to start a new business, knowing nothing about business, I'm sure I would have a lot of mis-steps along the way, too.
Why would we steal people’s money if all they can do is call their credit card company and ask for a charge back? Does not seem like a smart way to “scheme” others to me. Anyways, we have been in business for almost three years. We have sold roughly 1,000 units of our 2017-2019 model 3 mats on amazon alone before we sold out. I know the business quite well but it’s my first time running this at the scale we are at right now. We started selling only one type of mat and have been fulfilling out of a local storage center in miami. Now we have roughly 8 different mats and partnered with a huge multi National fulfillment company. I have been very transparent on what has been going on in regards to production and transportation of orders. What you are insinuating that we are going to fulfill only the early customers and not the rest is insulting. The proof will be in the pudding once we start shipping everyone’s orders next week.

That is true but ours is custom molded and we have a lifetime guarantee and it’s $100 without adding in shipping. If you are familiar with Alibaba.com or even ordering from China you would know that they would charge you enormous shipping rates. I ordered a sample to compare quality and the shipping alone was $100. The total costs for the mats and shipping was around $220.
34.00+60.00 shipping so 100.00 shipped.

34.00+60.00 shipping so 100.00 shipped.
You can literally order them off Alibaba for 100.00 shipped just search model y xpe floor mats, chat with the vendor and ask if there is a gap. It will take you 2 months to get them.

"Why order authentic product when you can just go on aliexpress and buy a cheap knockoff one with unknown quality from some random vendor for slightly cheaper!"

I mean this hasn't been a secret for 5+ years, so I'm not sure why you think buying copycat designs from china is some new and crazy advice worth bringing up to people on here... 🤷‍♂️. Just enjoy waiting for 3+ months and then find out that it's junk and you can't get a refund. That's always fun! Aliexpress has a solid reputation for being the best quality ever. Go for it!

While you're at it, you should grab a Submariner watch too! Only $12 with free shipping for basically a Rolex! Those swiss bastards charge people $10k for basically the same thing!

Attachments

• rolexlol.JPG
    rolexlol.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: