Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LDCRS vs Tesla Shields Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was afraid of that. Lol, I did not get my Tesla Shields order. I ordered them early October and cancelled last week. After I cancelled I ordered the LDCRS mats from Amazon and received those today.

Edit. Not messing around, you didn’t quote me, and you missed the LCDRS part. All good, just trying to clarify.
Fair enough but now I’m feeling scammed. I was communication with LDCRS and when I clicked a link I was direct to Tesla Shields. I probably screwed up but something feels wrong. When I ordered I was led to bellieve these companies were one and the same. My mistake. Tesla Shields has been a constant “Ill gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today” Deal…. Oh we’ll ship this week, then next week then never??? Never again. Sorry for jamming on ya my bad

Fair enough but now I’m feeling scammed. I was communication with LDCRS and when I clicked a link I was direct to Tesla Shields. I probably screwed up but something feels wrong. When I ordered I was led to bellieve these companies were one and the same. My mistake. Tesla Shields has been a constant “Ill gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today” Deal…. Oh we’ll ship this week, then next week then never??? Never again. Sorry for jamming on ya my bad
No problem, I hope you get your mats soon!

Where is my stuff? I ordered months ago and this guy ordered last week and has his stuff…. Come on, WTF?
I understand your woes, I think many have been in the same boat as you.
I posted earlier in this thread about my delivery issues with Tesla Shields.
I finally received the mats after about a 4 month wait. They charge your card immediately and use the monies to pay some of their suppliers. I am pleased with the mats. There are some things out of their control but the things in their control are bungled. I placed 2 orders, one for the front and rear mats, the other order for the trunk and fronk mats. Received the first order and not the second. Emailed them and they said that my order form was filled in incorrectly with no last name, huh? That is a mandatory field, are you kidding me, so they finally shipped them. About a month ago I get a shipment notice from UPS that an order shipping to me. I emailed Tesla Shields, told them I received my complete order. They asked me to reject or return the mats, they did not know that the shipper, them, could communicate to UPS to have the shipment returned to sender, I had to enlighten them on that. Either get your money back and move on or strap in for a ride with these guys.

After all sorts of delays I finally received my mats this week. They are pretty much as advertised. They look great and the fit should settle in nicely. The value was great but you definitely pay for it in the long wait. If you don’t mind all the hassle and wait I’d recommend, otherwise fins a more established company.

The lip around the edge of the Tesla Shields definitely seems to be bigger than what the LDCRS mats have. I'm not sure if it's an illusion due to pictures vs the real thing but something to look into if that matters to you.

Well, I finally got Tesla Shields on the phone and after being somewhat baffled about what the guy was saying I asked what the bottom line is. He sounded awful…. Beat to crap by unhappy customers…. I felt sorry for him for a moment. At any rate the line is that their 3rd party logistics in giving the problems and they are having a hell of a time sorting it out. He said the MY/3 mats are in the warehouse but they can’t get them shipped out. I told him I’d give him 2 more weeks to put the mats on my doorstep or I’m canceling my whole $500.00 order and they can chew on it. I’m so tired of being lied to or having people dance around the truth. Seems its the new normal.

The lip around the edge of the Tesla Shields definitely seems to be bigger than what the LDCRS mats have. I'm not sure if it's an illusion due to pictures vs the real thing but something to look into if that matters to you.
The lip on the rear seat map was a major differentiator for me. I didn't like the way it didn't run all the way to the edge of the mat.

Well, I finally got Tesla Shields on the phone and after being somewhat baffled about what the guy was saying I asked what the bottom line is. He sounded awful…. Beat to crap by unhappy customers…. I felt sorry for him for a moment. At any rate the line is that their 3rd party logistics in giving the problems and they are having a hell of a time sorting it out. He said the MY/3 mats are in the warehouse but they can’t get them shipped out. I told him I’d give him 2 more weeks to put the mats on my doorstep or I’m canceling my whole $500.00 order and they can chew on it. I’m so tired of being lied to or having people dance around the truth. Seems its the new normal.
What do you mean by their “3rd party logistics”?

What do you mean by their “3rd party logistics”?
The use a company called Red Stag. They operate large warehousing and shipping facilities they are used by some small suppliers so they don’t have to staff up that end of the business. So, Tesla Shields (TS)has their Chinese supplier shirt to the Red Stag warehouse in Utah. They have access to TS order info and then package the order form the bulk shipments and ship those to TS customers…. TS doesn’t have its own warehouse or shipping facilities. They contract this too Red Stag. Hope that helps…