TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Learn from others' mistakes...

Discussion in 'California' started by Premiertint, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Premiertint

Premiertint Local Vendor - NorCal

We receive around 25-50 emails every day asking for pricing about our services. Back in June, a prospective client requested a quote for his new 2020 Model 3 to be tinted. We sent our standard response letter and quote. This weekend we received another email from him...

8/2/2020, 6:50 PM

Henry B.
    What's your next availability?

6:50 PM
    I wish I could have taken your warning about cheaper options more seriously!!! The shop I chose not only did a crap job but scratched and left swirl marks on my window! ...

Learn from Henry B. Allow your car to get the installation and care it deserves.

Call us and we will do it right the 1st time.

Nick
    www.PremierAutoTint.com
    1144 Suncast Lane #3
    El Dorado Hill, CA 95762
    916-358-3850

• Like x 1
  2. benh57

benh57 Member

Your post reminds me of the time I applied for a QA job, with a typo on my resume. "Attention to detail" was one of the key points, the interviewer pointed that out. ;)

PS there is a critical typo in your message :)