Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Autopay Underwithdraw

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm having a bit of a rough experience with my (almost) 4 month old Model Y lease. Like most people the moment I took delivery of the car I put the lease on autopayment - one less thing to think/worry about...

Well unbeknownst to me it turns out for the past two months Tesla was underwithdrawing the lease amount by $11.59. On Friday 10/29 I got a slew of emails from Tesla issuing two credits in the full amount of the payment (inclusive of the missing $11.59) quickly followed by two backdated billing statements.

LeaseCredit.JPG

LeaseBill.JPG

Then yesterday morning I got two past-due notices! One for the $23.18 (the two months of $11.59 missing) along with an unknown payment dating back to October.
TeslaOverdueSmall.JPG

TeslaOverdueBig.JPG

To make it even worse even the lease billing statement Tesla sent for September/October had the incorrect amounts listed:
LeaseBillOG.JPG

Any else experience anything like this? It's a pretty horrible customer experience coupled with the fact that there's not a single actual person I can talk with to get this resolved.