Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Delivery Address

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hate to start a thread for such a simple question but it got buried in one of the other threads.

I’ve got my delivery text for my MYLR - March 18th. It’s a business lease through a 3rd party and registered to the business address an hour from my house.

Will I cause all hell to break loose if I reply with my home address? Don’t want to risk confusing the system and getting unallocated or something but it’s a lot more convenient to get it at home!

Thanks

Not sure of the question. Where have Tesla said it will be delivered? Is it to the business registered address or do you have to collect it from a Tesla location (which is what I had to do for a business leased M3)?

Not sure of the question. Where have Tesla said it will be delivered? Is it to the business registered address or do you have to collect it from a Tesla location (which is what I had to do for a business leased M3)?
Tesla haven’t said where they are expecting to deliver it, just for me to confirm the address. i suppose the question im asking is if anyone on a business lease has had the car delivered to their house?

Text your address. The texts are all monitored, so if you don’t get a reply call customer services. They’re really helpful and I’m sure you will be able to get it delivered to your home address. I can’t see why it would be any different from someone having a personal lease, and directing it there way opposed to the financier’s address !

Mine was on its way to my billing address. I text a different address for delivery, and got no answer. Called them, and the lack of reply was an oversight. They sorted out delivery elsewhere so easily, I was really impressed ! Unsure if I kept the same car as originally planned (VIN). They changed from a Manchester delivery to a south west at quite short notice.

Are you leasing direct from Tesla or through another lease company like Lex? I leased through Lex, registered business address is my accountants in Essex, I now live in Wakefield. The collection was set for Bluewater in Kent by Tesla (closest to the business address), I called Lex who got them to change it to Mancheste, it did add a couple of days onto the collection date though.